Thirty

I do not own the pic above....

YURIO POV:

Months Later:

Otabek and I were currently sitting on the sofa in his living room. I was on my phone checking my social media while he was scrolling through different shows on the TV. We were trying to decide on what to watch, because we had already finished Pretty Little Liars. "Let's watch Stranger Things." He suggested.

I looked up from my phone. "I've been avoiding that show."

"Why? Everyone's talking about how good it is."

"Yeah, that's nice and all." I said, rolling my eyes. "But I'm not prepared to have nightmares tonight. There are monsters in that show."

Otabek smiled. "Then I guess we'll have to do what we always do when we watch something 'scary' together." He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer. "I'll just hold you so that you don't feel as scared."

I felt my face get warm. My heart rate sped up as I looked around the room nervously. "W-what-"

He turned my face to look at him and leaned in a bit. "Your face is red, are you feeling ok?"

I tried to look away but he wouldn't let me. What is he doing? "I-I-I-I'm f-fine...."

"You don't seem fine." Said Otabek, with a serious expression. He stared into my eyes for a few seconds before leaning in a bit more and without thinking, I started to lean in too. It was as if something was pulling me towards him and I couldn't fight it. We were so close that I could feel his breathing on my lips- .... *insert iPhone ringtone*

I quickly pulled away and looked at the floor. Were we about to kiss? The thought of kissing Otabek again made my heart flutter. I let my hair fall over my face to hide the excessive amount of blush that was there. Otabek sighed as he grabbed his phone from the table. He looked at the caller ID. "It's Mila." He said before answering the call.

"Hello?........ What are you talking about?........ That was today?...... Fine, I'm on my way." I listened to the conversation, even though I couldn't hear anything that Mila was saying. Otabek put his phone into his pocket and stood up. "Sorry, but we're gonna have to reschedule this. I have to go to Mila's place."

Mila's place? For what? "Sure, it's fine. I'll just walk-" "Nope! Come on, I'll give you a ride home."

I gave a slight smile before saying, "Alright, thanks."

Ever since the 'Alex' incident, Otabek won't let me walk home (or anywhere else) by myself anymore. He insists on driving me everywhere, and won't take 'no' for an answer. I'm not complaining, though. It means that I get to spend more time with him.

When I got home, I went into my room and fell back on my bed. I then pulled out my phone and called Yuuri and Phichit. When they answered, Phichit started asking a bunch of questions. "OMG!!! How was your date? What were you watching? Did he make a move? Did YOU make a move? Did you cuddle? *GASP* DID YOU KISS!?!"

I rolled my eyes and then Yuuri spoke up. "Phichit, calm down..... but I want to know too! DID YOU KISS!?!"

"You're no better than he is." I laughed, "And it wasn't a date."

"Whatever!'" Groaned Phichit. "Don't avoid the question!"

"Well..." I said, getting a bit flustered as I thought back to what had happened. "I guess? I mean, I think that I was about to kiss him."