13 | TRUST,WORRY AND LIE

Sohyun and Leon sit on the couch as the both of them look around the house and watch every single damn move of Minki.

"I don't trust him"Leon said without looking at Sohyun who sitting beside him.

"Me either"Sohyun said but her eyes land on the gun under the coffee table.

"Did you see that gun?"Sohyun whispering at Leon.

"What gun?"Leon ask and turn to look at Sohyun with a wide eyes.

"Gosh,there!"Sohyun half shout and whispering at Leon,she grab Leon head and point at the gun.

"What the fri-"Leon almost shout but Sohyun didn't wait any seconds to shut him up with her hands.

A minutes after that Minki comes out with drinks for them.Sohyun nudge Leon and signal him not to drink it because he might put some drugs or maybe poison.

"What's makes you come here Hyerin?"Minki ask as he sit across them,facing each other.

"I thoughts maybe I should visit L.A sometimes and Taeyong told me you move here after the incident,so I decided to visit you cause why not"Sohyun respond in the most faking way.

Minki didn't respond back,instead he give a smile to Sohyun and offer her to drink the 'juice' he made.

"It's okay,we are both full,me and Leon already eat at the restaurant"Sohyun said refusing the offer.

But on the other side,Leon grab the 'juice' and drink it.Sohyun look at him with a wide eyes.This guy is unbelievable.

"It's delicious Hyerin,you should try"Leon said and wink at her.

"Then,you finish it,I'm on diet"Sohyun said and smile at him in the most faking way.

Leon didn't even grab the drinks because he feel dizzy and all he could think is,what will happen if he pass out by that time?

"Uhm,I think I should probably left now,my boyfriend here is not feeling well I guess,thanks for the drinks Minki"Sohyun said smiling at him as she grab Leon arm.

"Oh and I would love to come by again since I will be here till next week"Sohyun said before leaving the house.

She drag Leon to the car and push him inside the car after she open the door widely.

"I told you not to drink that motherfucking juice"Sohyun said in frustration.

Daniel turn around and look at the both of them.

"We need the our private doctor after we get home,call him"Sohyun said as she look over at the unconscious Leon.

"What happen? He drink the 'juice'?"Daniel ask.

"Yeah,I guess Minki put drug in it and maybe he thoughts that both of us will drink but instead Leon is the only one who drink it"Sohyun said and look outside the window as the car drive pass the town and into the private property area.

"Did you put the small speaker inside of Minki's house?"Daniel ask.

"Yeah,I put it under the sofa,and I have my hired man to sneak inside of the house and put another one in his office room"Sohyun said,looking at her phone which is now ringing non-stop.

Daniel nod and look infront of him.Watching the car drive pass them.Sohyun didn't talk much that day,she wasn't in the mood of talking and she didn't even want to talk about it.

🏐

Seonghwa stare at his phone,he call Sohyun so many times but she insisted to answer the call,she even decline and turn off her phone.

"Why is it so hard to answer the call Rin?"Seonghwa said as he buried his face in the pillow.

"Seonghwa?"Mrs Park call him from the door.

"Nae eomma,just come in,I didn't lock the door"Seonghwa said and right after that the door crack open.

Mrs Park walk inside the bedroom and sit on the bed facing Seonghwa.

"What's wrong? You didn't eat since morning and you even skip lunch,you know it's not good for your health right?"Mrs Park ask in a soft way.

"I know but Rin didn't answer my call"Seonghwa said and pouting.

"If Rin is here,she didn't even want to see you skipping all of your meals today,come on eat downstairs,I will call Rin later and ask her when is she coming back"

"And one more thing,if you love her,confess to her, don't keep it by yourself,let her know and if she refue to accept your confession but she want you to be friend with her,respect her feelings"Mrs Park said before leaving the bedroom.

Seonghwa frown and decided to eat downstairs in the dining room.He didn't want to make himself sick either so he have to eat.

🏐

word counts | 798
update | 19/2/2020