17 | AVOIDING DAY

Sohyun park her motorbike at the parking lot and stare at her phone for a bit.She didn't care about all of the students who whispering to each other while walking pass her.

She pull off the helmet and tighten the grip on her backpack strap before getting of the motorcycle.

"Hyerin-ah!"Wooyoung call her out as he notice her at the parking lot while he's walking with the others.

Sohyun ignore him and quickly walk away leaving him behind until she bump onto someone on her way to the university door.

"Are you blind or something?!"Sohyun ask almost shouting.

"I'm sorry miss"The boy said before standing up and look at Hyerin.

"Use the pair of your eyes when you are walking,not playing with your phone"Sohyun said before walking pass him.

Wooyoung and the others who saw the incident is quite shock to see that Sohyun is different that day.

"What's wrong with her?"Jongho ask as they walk inside the university.

Mina look at her phone and smile at the text Sohyun give her early this morning.

"She's going to be fine"Mina answer Jongho as she shove her phone inside the pocket.

When they walk to their class path,they saw Sohyun and Gyuri together talking.

"MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!"Sohyun shout to Gyuri before pushing her off and get inside the class.

Gyuri sigh heavily and walk away.

They walk in the class and sit at their own table as they wait for their lecturer to come in.Sohyun were busy with her laptop and she even take a glance at Seonghwa who suddenly sit beside her instead of Mina.

"Where is Mina?"Sohyun ask coldly not wanting to turn to look at the guy beside her.

"Mingi and San want her to sit with them so I sit beside you"Seonghwa said and smile.

"You know about Boram intention?"Sohyun ask half whispering as she show the screen that appear to have Boram and all of her criminal records.

"I don't know about that"Seonghwa said.

"Our detective want to see us at the Criminal Affairs Bureau office"Sohyun said closing the laptop.

"We have to take action now,we didn't have much time"Sohyun said again and Seonghwa nod understanding.

This time,Seonghwa didn't want to make the situation become more worst by confessing again.He just want Sohyun to finish both of their job.

"Uh,Hyerin-ah"Jongho call out and Sohyun turn to look at him.

"What?"She ask coldly.

"I don't know why the police told me to pass this to you,but then here"Jongho said as he pass on the evidence bag to Sohyun.

"Meet me later after class"Sohyun said before shoving the evidence bag inside her bag.

It's time for Jongho to know everything but Wooyoung shouldn't because there might be a chance that Sohyun will no longer can protect him without Wooyoung distance himself from her after knowing the truth.

"Text the other of your bestfriends exclude Wooyoung"Sohyun said but before Seonghwa could ask again,the lecturer comes in.

Seonghwa is wondering what is Sohyun plan.Why would she want the other of Ateez but excluding Wooyoung himself.

🏐🏐🏐

word counts | 533
update | 9/3/2020