Not a problem in the world

The soft hum of your voice as you sing along to the song you picked off your phone.
The windows are down and my hair is floating behind me. Your hand slightly resting on my thigh slowly rubbing it at the music continues to play.
Your eyes are straight ahead and mine are looking out the window.
From the corner of my eye I can see you look at me and give a slight smile then turn back to the road.
The sun is warming up my body despite the chilly wind hitting it also.
The nice fall air just makes everything better. Us just driving not having a single destination in mind.
My hand grabs yours and holds it, tight, never wanting to let go. A red light catches us and we stop.
I look at you, to see that you're already looking at me. Our hands disconnect. Your eyes dance around my face and land on my lips.
With a small smile on my face I waste no time leaning in and kissing your soft lips.
The kiss can only last a quick second because as soon as we back away the light turns green and we're off again.
The park is we're we decide to go just to walk and talk.
Getting out our hands, finally reconnect and small talk emerges. Your lips are the only thing running through my mind.
With a slight glance I can't take it anymore. I grab your face and passionately kiss you. Our lips move in sync as you wrap your arms around my body.
Breaking apart for air we notice the leaves falling, how noiseless the outside is and how beautiful the world might actually be.

Not a problem in the world when I'm with you.