We'll let you stay unnamed

He sit's next to me during first period math class. That's all I thought when I first realized it.

Everyday you mess with me you take my phone you take my lunch box my food and we both just laugh about it.

But my mom used  o tell me when I boy likes you he low-key mean or ether they really just don't like you.

But still all u were to me was someone who just sat next to me but now you have developed a name and you sit next to me in math class.

Then I came to a point where you would you'd look at me and we'ed just stare at each other until I would smile which would trigger you to do the same.

Then it became little hand taps, you doing small gestures. Then when Friday hit it I thought nothing but when I was walking down the hallway you got waved your hand in my face making me look at you and you smiled when I looked up.

I class when I was writing on the board you came beside me and stood extremely close but I didn't mind not at all. When you took my phone and saw my app law of attraction, you asked what it meant and when I was explaining it you seemed that you were generally listening.

Maybe it's your smile and or your laugh. It's definitely the way you dress . The smart-ass type voice and humor.

The rest of the class there was just little gesture's like touching my hand, calling my name. Buts it's nothing it's nothing I'm just over thinking because come on.

Your not the most attractive thing ever but I mean look at me it wouldn't add up so I'll just leave it alone like I always do.

And I was right to leave it alone an not to act on my feelings. You turned out to be everything I wanted but I wasn't even a little bit of what you wanted. But I'm not upset I saw it coming and I'm glad it came before I spilled my heart on the floor  just for you to mop it up and put it in the ground- 12/19/17