final

I woke up to Jaime still laying on my chest but this time he was looking up at me with a puzzled expression, which was oh so cute, gracing his beautiful face. 
“Why are you smiling?” he asked with a childlike innocence, I hadn’t even realized I was smiling, but it doesn’t surprise me, I just had the best dream, of course I'd be smiling.
"No, reason, just a good dream." I say smiling even bigger, Jaime reached up and put his hand on my cheek. I leaned into his hand and gave it a kiss never breaking eye contact with him, thinking to myself, hopefully one day my dream will come true.
I hear the bus door open which means Mike and Tony finally came back from who knows where. It was time to tell them, Jaime and I couldn’t just keep this a secret to them, they were our brothers. They needed to know and I knew they wouldn’t judge, they would be happy. Especially Mike he always wants me to be happy, he sometimes acted more like an older brother than I do.
“Baby, come-on lets go share the news.” I whisper, Jaime gets up without saying a word just a huge smile on his face. Once he’s out of the bunk, he screams 
“HEY GUYS! VIC AND I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!” and ran out into the living area. I just stand there smiling; who would have thought this would happen today? Surly not me, from this moment on I knew both of our lives would change, and change in a good way. I just can’t wait to see what the future has in store for us.
With that I ran after my love. 

A/N- i dont own anything