Chapter 9

A/N: so, I got addicted with my own story. Usually, I'll working on my other stories once I finished a book. But, special for now! I working on this book. I'll try my best to make this chapter.

Enjoy this Chapter ;)

Rocky's P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes after a good night sleep with Chase. When I tried to turning around, something grab my and held me and that's when I realized that was Chase. He hugged me from behind and won't let me go. I just sighed and back cuddle him.

I nuzzled him on his chin and I saw him smiling "Oh... Chase... This is feel, so good and making me happy" I said quietly. Just then, he wrapped his front paws around my chest. That was so comfortable for me. I feel safe, and feel warm outside and inside. But, when I looked at the clock, it's almost 9.00 AM.

"oh man... The Pup-tacular contest!" I said "Chase... Chase wake up. The Pup-tacular contest! I won't to be late" I said and Chase open his eyes "what...? Come on babe... Just cuddle up with me. It's still too early" he said half awake with his sleepy voice "Oh you sleepy head. It's 9.00 AM! WAKE UP!" I said on his ear making him jolted awake "oh hun... You don't have to do that" he said a little bit grumpy "Sorry but, you won't wake up if I don't do that. Sorry Babe" I said and frowned down "aww... That's okay hun. I'm not mad at you. I just a bit grumpy of this quick sleep" he said and pat my head. I got closer to him and nuzzling his chest. He held me closer then he kiss me on my forehead slowly and makes a very warm and comfy moment "thank you. Now, let's wake up Katie. And get ready for the contest" I said and then we fold our blanket and our bed then wake up Katie. We get our breakfast once Katie gave us. He only have a bowl so we shared our breakfast. After we're done, Katie said she'll preparing me now for the contest. I walked up to her and I saw everything is ready.

"Umm... This is the bad part. Bath..." I said and Chase come to me "It's okay. You'll be okay. The water is not cold. It's very warm" he said and I nodded. I slowly get into the water "ugh... Wet! Yuck" I said and Chase and Katie laugh "Okay Rocky... Here it goes" Katie said and start to scrubbing on my back and my head. Chase help her and he rubs my back and my chest. But, when He get lower, he's not scrubbing me anymore. That's more like he signaling me or, playing with my hips. I look at his face and he laughed "what's wrong pups?" Katie asked "nothing. Nothing. Just feels like something trying to take my attention" I said and look back at Chase "oh... You mean, someone?" Katie said with a huge grin and I blushed.

In the middle of my grooming, Chase sit on my left side of my chair then, the door slide open and I saw Skye comes in "Katie, can I come for the Pup-tacular show..." She stop her words once she saw me already groomed and Chase is on my side. We all looking at her with an annoying look on our face "sorry but, I already choose him. Now get out. We're gonna get ready for the show" she said and get her out "but, but, but... Katie, I'm more beautiful and more suitable for the show than him!" Skye said "sorry, but your heart is not suitable for the show or even just for get a catch on the camera there. Now, if you excuse us, we have a show to win. Bye" Katie said and get in back.

"Thanks Katie" I said "no problem"  Katie answered and then she resumes grooming me. After a while, she cut some of my fur and make it more cool to look "you look so handsome Rocks" Chase said and I blushed "thanks" I said and Katie got out and she already change her outfit "okay pups. Everything is ready. Now, let's go to the Train station and buy our tickets "she said and we nodded. We walked to the train station together. All the people cheer me up "Good luck pups!" "good luck Rocky! You can do it!" "Chase! Keep him safe okay!" well, at least that was all what people said.

Skye's P.O.V

I was so mad at that mutt! First, he took away my boyfriend, and now, he take anything from my life. When I walked back home, I passed some people. And, some of them like, talking about something of me "That's her" "yeah... She is the one" "Yup, how can she sleep every night after all she did" everyone stared at me and they looks like disgusting with me "what's wrong with them?" I asked to myself . I start to run and run don't care with what they said "Ryder!" I yelled and looking for him "what's wrong Skye?" Ryder came out from his room and jumped on him whimpering "what happened?" he asked "Why did they talk about me like that?" I said uncontrollably "like what? About what?" he asked me "I don't know. But, they like disgusting with me. I don't know why" I said "hmm... We'll figure it out. Don't worry" he said "and not just that! Katie found Rocky and he'll going to the show now. I thought I can replace his position since he left. But.." Ryder set me down and pat me on my head "it's fine. You still can be the best pilot pup ever this year" he said and I nodded.