00:You are the what?!

Randy's Pov
It's the last day of summer and I've been in the Nomicon for a while. It's been glowing a lot. I wonder why. Right now I'm practicing balance on the edge of a water fall. "Your my best student. You know none of the ones before you could've done what you did"A deep silky voice said from behind me. I turn to see a redhead standing right in front of me.

 I turn to see a redhead standing right in front of me

"Who are you?" I ask staring at him. "My name is Nomicon. You are a true ninja. You are they only one who could've defeat the sorcerer. I am showing myself to you as a way of thanks. When you wake up tomorrow you'll have an amazing surprise waiting. Now goodnight ninja~"was all he said before I blacked out.

'Time skip'

I wake up in my bed. "Was that a dream or was it real?"I question out loud. "It was very real ninja"a voice says. Jump up as I look around. I see the same handsome redhead standing in front of me. "Why thank you for the compliment. Your not bad looking yourself"the redhead said as though he read my mind. "Nomicon?"I ask blushing. He nods with a smirk. "I'll be going to school with you since you're going to need some guidance with being an actual ninja. I know your friend Howard knows about you but I don't trust him yet. Now you may want to get ready"he replies looking at the clock. I look and it reads 7:50am!!! I dash to get ready. About five minutes later I'm ready and we head off. About halfway there we bump into Howard. "Oh Chunningham were have you been all summer? I haven't seen you since the last day of school"Howard rants not seeing Nomi. "He was with me. I asked him to show me around since I'm new here"Nomi says interrupting his rant. I nod my head cause I don't trust my mouth right now. "Oh! I see well I'll leave you to it Chunningham"and with that he walked away. I let out a breathe before smiling at Nomi as a thanks. We make it to the school. "Whoa it has changed. I know I've been with you through here just new saw how much has changed"Nomi says looking at Norrisville high. I grab his arm pulling him towards the principal's office. 'Today is going to be fun'