Prologue

His white tail impatiently slashed the air as he continued to walk graciously like he owned the alleyway. With his right hand, he played with his baton but his left hand remained at the side of his body. He turned a corner, allowing his colourless hair to bounce. His blue taunting eyes caught sight of the door at the end of the alleyway. He was sure that his suit, drained of any colour, was the reason why the one standing guard at the door flinched, immediately recognizing their unexpected guest. His white cat ears twitched.

         Dark Cupid shuddered when Chat Blanc shot him an icy glare. Realizing that he was standing in his way, the red cladded supervillain scurried away from the door. The White Cat opened the rusted door with a creak and Dark Cupid saw his lips quirk in a satisfying grin.

          Once in, the ear deafening beat of the music filled his ear and his grin fell down into a frown. This was one of the times he hated his super hearing ability. The newcomer, however, didn't go unnoticed for long. In fact, every eye fell on Chat Blanc at the same time Bubbler lowered the music almost instantly.

"Look who's come to visit." Lady WiFi was the first to spoke. She folded her arms as she leaned against the wall besides her boyfriend, the DJ - Bubbler's booth.

The cat slowly walked to the centre of the dark room, illuminated by only neon lights. His cold stare glanced at everyone on his left and his right. Everyone - fr Mr Pigeon to Volpina - was present.

"Have you finally thought of a plan ?" Queen Wasp questioned, irritation clear in her voice.

Princess Fragrance took a step forward, "What's our next move ?"

"A new level in game ?" Gamer asked.

"Let's kick some butts !"

"I can't wait to get out from this terrible place !"

"We're up and ready, all right."

          Chat Blanc raised a claw and the whole room was silent again.

"Unfortunately." He spoke, "Miss Fortune still wouldn't be joining us tonight."

A collection of disappointed scowls directed towards Chat. Everyone had bet that the cat would drag in a certain bug and they would finally start to get into action. "Oh but don't worry. We'll have some fun. It's a beautiful night. A great time to have a purrfect walk."

"Tch." Silencer brought his right hand up and spoke from it. "Cat, how about I take care of Lady-"

"Don't you dare !" Chat Blanc hissed. His tail whipped violently. "No one is allowed to touch My Lady except ME."

"No offence, Blanc." Time Breaker said, "but you've called dips on her from the first day but even now you still couldn't bring her."

Chat Blanc merely chuckled. "My Purrincess is a stubborn one, y'see ?"

"By next week, Chat Blanc." A stern voice rang. A new person entered the room. Her peacock feather fan hid the lower part of her face. Mayura stood by the door she closed right then, her unnatural eyes boring on the cat's merciless azure. "How... disappointing of the great White Cat of Destruction, who couldn't even drag a simple girl into this hideous hideout."

"Hey !" Bubbler raised his voice but Lady WiFi put a hand on his shoulder to clam him down.

Ignoring his friend, Chat Blanc stared dead at Mayura's gaze, neither of them trying to break off. "I'll have you know that Ladybug, my lady and my precious princess, is not someone you can just attack without a thoroughly clear plan."

"It's been weeks, kitty cat." Desperada scoffed. "I could bet on Silencer to get Ladybug's butt here in a minute."

"And I can bet my whiskers he'll get his butt kicked." Chat grinned confidently.

A couple of the villains chuckled in agreement.

"Hawkmoth wants the Miraculouses." Mayura brought attention back to herself. "And he is getting impatient."

Tension rose in the small room.

"Tonight, I want Stone Heart and Gamer against Carapace. The turtle's shell is weakening. It will only be a matter of days." Mayura monotonously said.

"I'm going, too." Blanc volunteered. But Mayura shook her head. "You've done enough, Chat Blanc. I think you deserve a rest."

The cat gritted his teeth. After he composed himself, he sighed. "Ladybug talks only to me."

"Talk ?" Gamer laughed. "No one's talking about negotiating. We attack. That's it."

At the corner, Stone Heart huffed gruffly, in agreement or irritation no one could tell.

Raising both his hands as though surrendering, Chat Blanc sighed again. "Whatever. Do what you want. But-" He glared right into Gamer's eyes as his eyes turn to dangerous slits, killer intent engulfing the room. He hissed. "Don't you dare touch my lady."

The tanned villain gulped. "R-Relax, cat. I have no business with the bug."

"Goood." He drawled.