I Think I Can Find You Somewhere (Jaden Smith Fanfic)

BEEP.....BEEP.....BEEP

"Ugh" I said as i rolled over, not ready for another busy day.

"Rise and shine beautiful" Rosa, our maid said as she came in with breakfast.

"Aww Rosa, you shouldn't have, i have all my body parts, i could've fixed breakfast for my self" I said leaning up.

"Its okay, i know you have a busy day today and you have to go work on some tracks so i made breakfast for you, mami, now hurry up and eat your mom wants you downstairs by 9:30" she said then putting the tray of food on the stand and turning to walk away.

After that, i ate my breakfast, made my bed, got in the shower and did my hygiene stuff. Since it was sort of chilly today i decided to throw on some uggs.

(My Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_149/set?id=58897212)

Perfect, its 9:25! I decided to text Zendaya, India, Jasmine, and Zonnique some Goodmornings and that we should meet at the studio.

"Good morning mom" I said giving her a hug.

"Good morning Taylor, how are you"

"Good, mom i'm so busy today" i said running my hands over my face.

"Aww me too love, what do you have to do" she asked pouring her coffee in her mug.

"Go record some more tracks for the album, and meet up with some music video people, and deal with the paparazzi" I said getting a Fiji out the refigerator.

"Well it'll all be over before you know it, now lets go I have to be at a meeting in an hour"

(Oh her mom is the model/singer Christina Milian and her dad is the rapper Joe Budden)

We got in the car, and turned on the radio to 101.5 and then my song "Your Body" came on.

"OH MY GOSH MOM MY SONG CAME ON THE RADIO FOR THE FIRTST TIME" I said jumping up and down in the passenger seat.

"Thats wonderful sweetheart, I'm proud of you" she said smiling sincerely.

A couple minutes later i pulled up to the studio and saw Zendaya and India's car here.

"Alright mom, i'm gone love you and be safe" i said before closing the door and running into the building trying to avoid the paparazzi.

I went into my studio room "Studio Room 324" and since im signed to Interscope Records, we have hundreds of studio's.

"Hey Tay, you ready get to work" my manager Sabi asked.

"Yeah i am, have you seen India and Zendaya yet" i asked knowing i saw there car here.

"Yeah they stepped out to get something to drink"

"Oh ok, well lets get to work" i said going into the studio booth.