I Think I Can Find You Somewhere (Jaden Smith Fanfic)

Since it's like 4:00 in the morning i decided that i should get some rest but i'm still pumped up from the party so i posted a picture on Instagram. First i decided to get dresed in my night clothes.

(Pajamas:http://www.polyvore.com/taylor_night/set?id=62085871#stream_box)

(Instagram Picture :http://westbrooksfanpagee.tumblr.com/post/27592881639)

@ taylor_milan Well its been a long and interesting night... but off to bed :)

I closed out of Instagram after liking some pictures and logged on to twitter.

@Taylor_Milan Had a good night with the girls and finally got to meet @Official_Jaden, he's a total sweetheart.

I got some retweets and some favorites and saw some nice, funny, and irrevelant replies. Then I saw Jaden tweet something.

@Official_Jaden Had a good night with @Taylor_Milan tonight, i can see why everybody's cool with her.

I retweeted it and decided to text him since i did have his number. I logged off of Twitter, shut down my Ipad and put it on the charger.

Tay: Hey Jaden :)

Jaden: Hey Taylor, how are you :)

Tay: I'm actually really good, i had a wonderful time tonight, thanks for making it worth while.

Jaden: No problem Taylor, i had fun too your hilarious. :)

Tay: Aww thanks, so wassup?

Jaden: Nothing really, hanging with my friends Mateo and Moses and my brother Trey.

Tay: Oh that's cool, i've seen them a couple of times before those two brothers.. but we've never spoke before.

Jaden: Mmm, i see, well they all said hey.

Tay: Tell them i said hey, what are you doing tommorow.

Jaden: Um probably the regular, skating, go out with friends, come back home, and chill some, then skating again.

Tay: Wow you never do anything else other than that stuff

Jaden: Of course not, of course we do other things but we mostly do that.

Me and Jaden kept texting until like 6 this morning and he is so cool and a nice person to hang around, i hope we become really good friends in the future. We finally decided to just meet at a Starbucks or something and just chill there.

Tay: Alright Jay, i'm getting sleepy now, but Starbucks tommorow at 3?

Jay: Lol Alright Tay, and yeah thats ok, have a good night beautiful :)

Tay: Aww you have a good night too.. and thanks!

12:00 pm

"Wake up Tay, Wake up" I heard as i slowly started coming back to reality very slowly.

"Finally your awake, i thought i was gonna have to get the bucket"

"Really mom, that's doing too much" I said wiping the hair out of my face.

"Mhm, but Zendaya called the house and said to be ready at 1" my mom said as she got off the bed.

"Alright, but what for" i said checking my phone. I had like 47 text messages and 13 missed calls.

"I don't know boo, but just hurry up it's 12:05" she said then left my room.

I locked it to get ready to take my shower and get ready for my busy but yet fun day. I took my regular 15 minute shower and decided to keep my hair its crinkly, long hair. I decided to wear heels today since i just wanted to be a girly girl but with the cool look so i decided to wear this:

(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62070584)

It was about 12:45 so i decided to grab my phone off the charger and go downstairs with the family. When i got downstairs I saw that my aunt and uncle were here I haven't seen them in so long!

"Hey Auntie Lisa" I said as i hugged her tight.

"Hey Love, you look cute today, how are you?" she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Aww thanks.. i only learn from the best and I'm good, when did you guys get he-"

"Hey hey hey, i want some of this loving too" My uncle Josh said as he came and picked me up.

"Hey Uncle Josh, how are you" I said once he put me down.

"Good little one, i'm gonna let you girls get some time together, i'm in the living room with the ole dude, alright!

Just then i got a call from Zendaya.

"Hold on guys, i'll be right back" i said walking out the room into the dining room.

"Hey Daya, wassup" i said sitting on the table.

"Hey Tay, and i'm outside so hurry up, i have a surprise for you" she said then hung up.

Why does everybody always do that to me before i reply. Just rude.

"Hey mom, Daya's outside waiting for me, so see you later" i said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"You too Auntie" i said doing the same too her.

"Have fun" they both yelled back at me.

I walked out and saw Zendaya's new Range Rover and hopped in.

"Hey TayTay, ayyy army jacket swag though" she said before we did our handshake.

(Zendaya's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/zendaya/set?id=62074390)

"Ayyye that's wassup chick" i said deciding to reply to some of these messages i got from earlier.

"So what's the suprise" I said dancing along to Pound The Alarm by Nicki Minaj that i featured in.

"Not your business noisey, you'll see when you get there" she said smiling.

"Uhh, i'm so sleepy still, like me and Jaden stayed up until like 6 something in the morning just talking about random things, he is hilarious" i said smiling from the different random conversations from last night.

"Ooh la la, i see, love puppies in the making" she said doing a little dance in her seat.

"Nah uh, don't get me started with you and Cody" i said smirking.

"Shutup, i don't even like him anymore smart" she said looking at me with a poker face.

"Well i don't care, ya'll WERE love puppies in the making too"

Finally we pulled up to a place that looked like a dance station and got out.

"Okay so put this on" Zendaya said passing me a blindfold.

"What for i promise you if you are planning some-"

"Just put it on" she said then handed it to me.

"Why does everybody always cut me off wh-"

Then she put her hand over my mouth and at the same time put the blindfold on.

"Wow how did you do that" I said shocked she could finally do two things at once.

"I have my ways" she said obviously smirking.

"Haha you must have just learnt them cause you've never been able to do two things a once" i said laughing.

"Shutup" she said laughing and opening a door cause i heard her do it.

"Okay Tay, turn to your right then stop" she said. I turned to my right and stopped just like she said. 

"Okay take the blindfold off" I did as she said.

"SUPRISSSEEEEEE" my whole crew and dance crew said. They remodeled the whole dance studio.. the gave us a new floor, pained the walls a more coolish color and make the mirrors bigger.

"I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH... I want a group hug" i said on the verge of tears.

Everybody huddled around each other and we all just laughed and acted crazy. Never in a million years did i think we could get this room done.

I Love My Crew!!