New chapter 3: 💕😬💕

~ I'm on a see food diet....
I see food then I eat it. 💕💕

Isabelle's P.O.V
"Please tell me this isn't the MIDNIGHT BETA you brought home!!" My mum screamed, shaking with both fear and anger. *Isabelle and Adrian had recently sneaked into her house and began talking. Suddenly Isabelle's mum stormed in furious* " Mum, please listen to me! I can ex-..." but before I could finish my plead my mum rudely interrupted. "How dare you bring that- that monster into this house! My house.." my mother yelled glaring at Adrian with disgust and anger. This was u usua for my mum she was usually a calm and peaceful person who liked to be friends with everyone. I must of really annoyed her. I felt a tear make its way down my cheek, before Adrian pulled me back by my shoulders and pushed me behind him, not trying to be gentle whatsoever. My eyes opened with shock. Stupid, possessive, over protective, super hot, butt head made I thought to myself glaring at him. Adrian must have been in my mind since he let out a low growl whilst still facing my mother.

Adrian P.O.V:

" Mrs pierce, I demand you to listen" I yelled using my dominant tone on her. Finally the raging bitch has shut up I thought to myself rolling my eyes, annoyed it took this long. Sarah awkwardly stood in front of me frozen, I waited a while to make sure she was going to stay quiet and then sat down on the bed need to Isabelle and stated slowly. " Me. And. Your. Daughter. Are. Mates. I paused and glanced at my precious mate, she was currently curled up in a ball most likely crying rivers. "True mates to be precise" I finished glaring at Sarah, who's eyes glittered with images tears that threatened to fall at any moment. I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly, I secretly hated to be stuck up and stubborn, but I knew if I weren't I wouldn't be as powerful as I am today.

Isabelle's P.O.V

I slowly stood up from the bed I had been shoved on and tried to sneak past Adrian as quietly as I could. I thought I had slipped past him without him knowing until I felt a hand grasp my arm, attempting to pull me back to where I was. I shot adrian a glare that said Wait. Until. Later. Your. Dead and carried on walking towards my mum. Before I could reach her, she stormed out of the room slamming the door so hard the wall shook frantically. I turned around to Adrian no longer holding back the tears that had threatened to fall. A soft sob escaped my mouth, Adrian reaches up and smiled at me softly before wiping the tear away and pulling me into a hug. Ruining the moment, Adrian's phone began to vibrate beside him, I stared at it. If only looks could kill I thought as he pulled away and looked into my eyes. " I'm so sorry my love, I have to take this..." Adrian said softly standing up and walking into the bathroom leaving me alone once again on my bed. Was my mother ever going to forgive me? I thought rubbing my face with my hand . Will it be all worth it?

Adrian's P.O.V
I brought the phone to my ear and listened curiously, " Alpha how may I assist you?" I asked my eyebrow raising due to curiosity. "You need to come back to Romania" Alpha Wayne stated blankly. "Tomorrow" he finished. Before I could say anything else, my alpha ended the call leaving me alone with my thoughts. "Oh boy", I thought to myself. "This is going to be hard." I was snapped from my thoughts by a loud pounding on the door. I rolled my eyes, knowing it was my inpatient mate itching to know what the call was about. I unlocked the door and stepping into the tension filled room and there peacefully lay on the bed was my beautiful mate. Isabelle absentmindedly player with a teddy bear's golden locks, paying no attention to my love-filled stare.

Isabelle's P.O.V

I snapped out of my haze as soon as I heard heavy boots on my wooden floor. I knew it was Adrian and was itching to know why his call was so ' desperate', but I was still mad at him so decided to give him the silent treatment. Let's see how long this lasts I thought to myself, mentally smirking mischievously. I pretended to pay attention to the bear again clearly showing I wasn't interested in his presence, when all of a sudden the bear was ripped from my grasp and Adrian's well sculpted face now was placed where the teddy bear used to be. Our faces were merely inches apart, his warm breath fanned across my neck causing me to shiver from the goosebumps he created when ever he was near. " Your coming to Romania, lubirea mea ( my love in Romanian). Adrian stated a smirk on his lips and a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Thanks for reading another chapter guys!! I love you soo much and I love seeing my view go up with every chapter I release. I would really appreciate it if you left comments good or bad and vote on my chapters and also follow my profile. If you like romances, head to sushiroll1234567 account or to Xx_Harlee_xX

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

~your fellow mango, Elles