Chapter four!!!!

I finally have released chapter 4!!!!! 🤣

I'm sorry that it took so long I just couldn't get concentrated, so I kept  on stopping and starting. Yeah not fun...
Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter it took me a while to write so yeah! 💕💕

Isabelle's P.O.V
* A few hours after Adrian had informed her they had to go to Romania*
It's simple...I'm not going!" I stated, feeling slightly tired after hours of trying to get the fact that I don't want to go to Romania into Adrian's thick ass skull. After a while of him glaring at me, I stood up and stomped into the bathroom locking the door behind me. I stripped out of my clothes, and hopped into the shower, turning the knob until the water turned hot. I felt my muscles relaxed and I decided to stand there for five minutes just relaxing. After a while I washed my hair with my two in one apple scented shampoo and rinsed it out once I had finished washing my body. I hopped out the shower, and straight away started shivering due to the cold that attacked my skin. I wrapped a towel around myself and noticed something. I forgot to bring some clothes. "I'm such an idiot!" I thought to myself, mentally slapping my fore head. A loud sudden knock brought me out of  my worried thoughts. "Isabelle unlock this door now!" Adrian yelled, his words laced with worry. I gathered up all my courage and opened the door wearing only a single towel. Adrian smirked at me mischievously, a few seconds before I pushed his head away and squealed " Adrian get me some clothes!!" He quickly turned around laughing hysterically at my embarrassment.

Adrian's P.O.V

I pounded on the bathroom door frantically. Why was she taking this long? I thought to myself whilst pounding on the door once again. "Isabelle unlock this door now!" I yelled, my voice laced with worry. I heard a few shuffles behind the door before a the lock clicked open and out stepped my blushing mate. I couldn't help the smirk that crept across my face when I noticed she was only in a single towel. Before I could say a single word, she pushed my head to the side and squealed " Adrian get me some clothes!" I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my lips as I turned around to grab her some clothes. Once she had turned around and re-entered the bathroom I let all my laughter out until I was grabbing at my sides.

Isabelle's P.O.V

After I had gotten changed into shorts and one of my oversized t-shirts, I walked out of the bathroom and over to my bed filled with suitcases and bags full of my clothes. What the hell! I thought to myself my fists clenching."Why are there bags of clothes on my bed?" I said threateningly low. I glared at Adrian's face, a smirk was plastered on his face and I so,so what to slap it off him! " Like I said, your coming to Romania." Adrian stated like it was something obvious. I carried on glaring at him and he simply shrugged before grabbing some more of my clothes and carefully placing them in a suitcase. I was so shocked, I had no idea what to say. I mean, I wanted to come with him but my stubborn ego wouldn't allow me to fall that easy. My wolf was howling happily at the thought of my living with Adrian but that wouldn't stop my anger even in the slightest.

Adrian's p.o.v

Isabelle glared at me. I could tel she was angry but I desperately needed her to come for her. Not just because she needed to for safety from being alone with un mated males but also because I wanted her to come. Deep down I really wanted to try and make it work with her.

*A few hours later*

"Fine" Isabelle said hesitantly, " I'll come to Romania... but not because I want to! Because I have no choice!" She stated anxiously but also confidently and the same time. A weird felling churned within me, hurt maybe? I looked down at my feet and mumbled slightly colder than I intended, " you had no choice anyway." She shot me one last glare before lifting down on her bed and attempting to fall asleep. " You... can sleep on the couch!" Isabelle said angrily whilst yawning at the same time. I stomped off towards the couch and lay down, my back facing towards Isabelle.

Isabelle P.O.V

I fell asleep a few minutes after our argument, my mind replayed all the events that had occurred this night. I secretly wanted to go with Adrian, I knew deep down he didn't mean to be arrogant and so god damn annoying! After a while of deep thoughts I fell asleep, breathing in Adrian's wonderful smell.

Love you all so much, sorry it took me so long to release this chapter😬 hope you enjoy it!! If you do please vote and comment it will be greatly appreciated my fave melons

~Elles 💕