Must Be Done

Chapter 7: Must Be Done

MID'S POV

I walk out of the shower, finally clean after a long night in my black lace bra and underwear in Damon's shirt. I lean against the door frame of my bathroom, ringing out my hair with a towel as I watch my shirtless boyfriend sleep peacefully on my bed. I don't know how long I was gazing at him before he spoke up.

"You're staring," he said, not even opening his eyes. I scoff, rolling my eyes and walking over to him.

"I'm gazing, Jackass," I say chuckling, standing next to his spot on the bed. He scoffs.

"It's creepy," he says. I shrug, grabbing his hand from under his head.

"It's me," I say as he opens his eyes. He smirks, grabbing my pillow and putting it over his face, blocking me from looking at those blue eyes. I scoff, backing up.

"Fine. Be like that," I say, turning and was about to walk back to the bathroom when I feel his arms wrap around my waist and pull me onto the bed, him on top of me. I giggle as he starts to peck up and down my neck teasingly.

I groan, trying to pull away. "This is bad of us. If Elena or Jeremy hear us..." I trail off, making him come back up and smirk down at me.

"Elena and Jeremy who?" he says. I laugh, kissing him on the lips and flipping us over to straddle him. I kiss down his jawline, nipping at his chin before pulling away, poking his chest.

"You need to shower," I say, smirking. He gasps, grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers.

"Perfect. Let's go," he says. I roll my eyes.

"No. Just you, Stinky Boy," I say, making him pout.

"Hey! I'm not a boy, I'm a man. Look it up," he says with a pop of his lips. I laugh, sitting up on his lap.

"No, come on. I'm late. I'm supposed to take Elena to the Lockwood's for that charity thing," I say. He sits up, laying his head on my best and wrapping his arms around me, locking his hands.

"What a coincidink? I'm supposed to take Stefan," he says, looking up at me. I laugh, smiling down at him.

"Since when were you starting to be a big brother?" I ask teasingly. He scoffs.

"Since I met you, Miss Gilbert," he leans down and kisses the side of my neck. "You've made me a changed man."

I scoff, pushing him away. "Like hell I did, I'm just as bad as you are," I say, making him laugh. I suddenly turn serious.

"You think it's a good idea to be at their house at all? Mason did try to kill you," I growl out the last part. He sighs, rubbing my arm.

"I don't trust Mason. And Stefan and I are gonna be there to keep an eye on him. So, if anything goes wrong..." he trails off, waiting for me to finish. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Go straight to you or your brother," I state him, making him smile.

"Good," he pecks my lips. I pull away, staring at him exactingly.

"Remember, you can't be touching me or showing any sign of affection over a friendly hug," I tell him. He looks at me innocently.

"Why would I do that?" he asked mockingly. I roll my eyes, getting up and standing next to him on the bed. I turn and stare down at him.

"How come you haven't left?" I ask, making him look at me confused.

"What do you mean?" he asked, grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers again. I smile down at them.