i liek cheez.mp3

"In conclusion Tik Tok bad boys are Alphas and will steal your girl Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk"  Y/N laughed she was a Twitch Streamer and a Youtuber with about 3 million subs. She's well known in the commentary/meme community She lived in a apartment in Chicago that's where all the magic happened ;) She sighed as she switched off her monitors and walked to her kitchen to make some dinner she looked over at the clock on the stove it read "1:00am"  "damn my sleep schedule is whack..." she said to herself. After she made her dinner she made some tea and sat down on her bed she began dozing of until she heard someone deadass screeching from next door "Goddamn it Eric" (Yus SwaggerSouls lives next to you smh and im changing the POV) I hop off my bed walk outside and bang on the door next to mine Eric opens the door high as fuck "oH hEy y/N" he said I grab him by the shoulders "Will you SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP SCREAMING" I say annoyed while i shake him  he just stood there staring at me then he shouts "WANNA TALK WITH ME AND PYRO WE HELLA LIT" i made a disgusted face "ew" i replied Niall wasn't exactly my favorite person Eric look at me and laughed "You and Niall need to hurry up and fuck already the sexual tension is making you guys salty" my eyes widen at this "WTF NO i wouldnt do him even if you paid me" i start to walk away but Eric pulls me inside and drags me to his computer 'Look who decided to join us Niall!" he said cheerfully Niall rolled his eyes at the sight of me "Oh yay its Y/n.." he said sarcastically  I glared at him and well your probably wondering why I hate him so much well it all started on summer of 14 (GET IT ITS A MEME)

 A/N  Heyo Fags this is my first story I'll try to update daily i'm doing this from a school computer 😂