Prologue

Losing someone is never easy. Knowing the fact that you will never see them again hurts already. All the memories you have will haunt you every now and then. You will miss him/her so much but you can't do anything. You can stare at their photos, watch their videos, smell their perfumes, wear their shirts and listen to their voice recordings but it can't take away the pain. It doesn't change the fact that they're already gone and nothing would change that. You need to alter your life forever and make adjustments for you to move on and continue living your life without them.

No amount of time can erase the scars that has been made. No one could fill the hole inside. It's just like trying to forget them but at the same time waiting for them to come back. It's like drowning with your own tears. It hurts like hell that sometimes you end up thingking blankly not knowing what to do. Wishing and hoping that he/she should've brought you with them rather than suffering that kind of pain.

People will try to comfort you but it's never gonna be enough. They will tell you to move on and be happy. They just don't understand how hard it is. There's no such thing as moving on but there will always be acceptance. It's all up to you.

Nobody wants to leave their loved ones behind and at the same time, nobody wants to be left alone.