Truth

I wiped my eyes and convinced myself to calm down. Then I stepped closer to the white box that I can already see the person's hands and to my surprise it was holding a familiar phone. It look exactly like ..

" Wait! What the hell? Uhm.. "

I turned and pointed at the white box and said,

" Could someone get Flinx's phone for me.. I'm scared here. The dead person has it. "

Then her mom said,

" Make a call Kriem.. "

I covered my mouth as i try to dial her number again hoping I was wrong with what I'm thinking right that moment .. then her phone ringed again. This time I was staring at the phone inside the white box and YES it's the one that is ringing.

" NO! NO! It can't be. Mom? "

I started to cry.

" Mom I can't feel my knees. Tita? GOD what's happening? "

They all started to cry like hell but I can't hear anything. Instead I gathered all the courage I have inside of me and walked directly to the coffin. And then there I saw her ..

I saw the person I was looking for. Sleeping silently with a teardrop on the side of her eyes.

" I-I-I'm dreaming, right? "

I asked Flinx.

" Honey? "

I slowly opened the coffin as I keep on talking to her. My tears are racing down my cheeks and my hands are shaking ..

" Honey, what are you doing inside this box huh? Another surprise? Wow! You even made everyone cry. This is the weirdest anniversary gift that I've ever received. Silly you! "

I was able to open the box and I immeadiately reached for her hand,

" Open your eyes now baby. Come here now. You're hands are very cold again. Is it hurting? Please stop fooling around. It's time for your medicines. "

I chuckled while crying but honestly, I'm about to faint. Pain is starting to conquer me. This is what I fear the most but I know she's just playing tricks on me but wait!

~ Why isn't she moving? ~

I bent down and tried to listen to her heartbeat but i can't hear any. I went up to her face near her nose to check and feel her breath but there's nothing. As I'm trying to check everything my tears started to fall again..

And when I finally kissed her lips and didn't get any response I bursted out into tears ..

Shaking her I cried,

" Flinx! Wake up! The hell Flinx! Open those damn eyes. Please!! This isn't funny anymore. Please stop this nonsense. "

Then I turned to ask for help,

" Ma, Pa? Tita? Help me.. She's not breathing anymore. Come on! Don't just stand there! "

Crying isn't helping at all.

" Flinx? "

I tapped her face slowly still trying to wake her up..

" Flinx come on! Breathe baby please! Don't do this to me please Flinx please! Wake up! "

I'm shouting my lungs out but still nothing .. there's nothing.

I broke down into my knees and cried then I felt someone's hand tap my back and gave me something.

I know its Tita. Her mom. I glanced at her and I can see how much she's hurting right now. A mother would never want to bury her own child. And I know how much they loved each other..

But up until that moment I still don't believe everything. I stood up and shooked her,

" Flinx, look! You're hurting us already. Stop joking around kiddo or else am really gonna hit you hard on the face! Stand up! "

I waited for a minute but i still didn't get any responce from her. I bent down hugged her tight and whispered,

" Why? Why did you have to leave me so soon? You left me without a warning.. I hate you! I hate you for not letting me come with you. You said you don't want to see us hurting and crying. Look at us now Flinx. Wake up baby please. I need to hear you say the word. You didn't even say goodbye. How dare you do this to me? Stand up cause we really need to talk. The hell Flinx! You promised me! You promised! "