Peyton's Plaything (pt.1)

Olivia's stomach met the chilly surface of the smooth marble counter in her kitchen. She squeezed her eyes shut as she tightly wound her inner thighs together and propped her hips more atop the corner of the island in hopes that images of her sexy boss would invade her mind. The more she clenched her inner thighs, the more her pussy peeked through the ebony thickness glistening with her juices. Her slick folds were wet beyond intent as she replayed memories of him getting angry and yelling at her in fury. He would restrain his hand by his side and clench his fist. She would sometimes drift off looking at the intricate veins that accumulated his forearm and imagine it was his long stiff rod awaiting relieved excursion from its frustrated state. In her mind he would continue yelling without avail, no consideration for her feelings nor current state, corner her until her back hit a wall and wrap his huge hand around her throat. In truth she didn't care for the false threats he continued to dish out about firing her or even demoting her, she wanted to feel his anger as he clenched her neck and forced his other hand up her skirt to roughly finger fuck her slickly coated hole.

She nearly came at that mouthwatering thought. Her dense, tightly coiled hair bounced with each sloppy thrust she received before finally releasing from the low puff she had it in. The more she fantasized the closer she came toward her climax. Sweat beaded around her neck now that her hair framed her face, she moaned as she not only heard but felt the gushing of her juices racing down her leg. Though, the more her climax approached the harder it seemed it was for her to reach it. She tried to continue envisioning his muscular hands locking her arms behind her back but the callouses pressed against her skin reminded her otherwise.

"Fuck I'm right there!"she heard his unappealing voice ground out. She tried to tune out his continuous wailing but his dramatic display of apparent pleasure enveloped the spacious apartment making her walls slowly begin to loosen their hold around his shaft. She laid her head flat on the cool surface before letting her eyes flutter open.

She kept her body still without much effort, letting out deep exhausted breaths. The panting however was no demonstration of how worn out she was because of the sex, it was mainly because every time Olivia got herself worked up over him she would call Ben to alleviate her pent up tension. Ben undoubtedly always came to her rescue, he wasn't him in the slightest, however. She could count on one hand the amount of times Ben had ever really brought her to climax; most of those times were succeeding an intense tirade from her boss.

She felt him stiffen as his strokes became elongated and hurried before warmth filled the condom soon after. He involuntarily slumped on her backside petaling her skin with various kisses. She had to resist the urge to groan in dissatisfaction, as she uncomfortably shifted under his heavy weight.

Upon standing at full height she whipped her body around preparing to go shower, however her face met his blazed scarlet skin. Sweat beaded down his doughy round face and onto his hairy chest. She realized her ogling and immediately retreated her eyes back up to his.

"Round two already?" He inquired with mischief in his hazel brown eyes. Gag.

She mustered up as much restraint as she could before forcing a closed mouth smile on her face to mask the disgust she truly felt in that moment. The sad part was that it wasn't even toward Ben's sexual ability or lack thereof; the feeling of regret and resentment was toward herself. She knew how much power and dominance her boss held over her mentally, physically, and emotionally. The mere thought that he could reign over her with a snap of his finger completely terrified her.

"I don't think so, you know where the exit is." She deadpanned pushing past him to march into her bedroom. Upon entrance she slammed her door shut and leaned her nude back against the graininess of the hardwood. Her panting was loud and untamed as she slid down to the floor until her ass hit the cold hard tile and her breasts were in alignment with her knees.