Chapter 3

Lindsey's P.O.V. ~

"What happened?" She asks.

"They're not answering any questions. Just leave us alone, okay." Tatum says, turning me around.

"No, it's okay, Tatum. She's just doing her job. Right, Gale?" I smirk, turning back toward her.

"That's right." She smiles, thinking she won.

"How's the book?" I ask.

"It'll be out later this year." She smiles wider.

"I'll look for it." I turn away.

"I'll send you a copy!" She says, excitedly.

This angers me. I turn and throw my fist forward, connecting with her face. Once again, I've punched Gale Weathers. She falls back into her cameraman's arms.

She looks up at me, putting her hand on her cheek

She looks up at me, putting her hand on her cheek. I glare down at her, before Dewey gently grabs my arms and pulls me away. About an hour later, I'm showered and laying down in Tatum's room. Her room has two single beds in it. Mainly because we were here so much growing up. Sid and I didn't care about sharing a bed so it was perfect for us.

Tatum lets me borrow one of her nightshirts to sleep in since we weren't able to grab our bags.

"God! I loved it. 'I'll send you a copy.' BAM! Bitch went down." Tatum sits up, turning toward us. "'I'll send you a copy.' BAM. Linds--Superbitch!" Tatum punches at her bunny.

 Linds--Superbitch!" Tatum punches at her bunny

I giggle slightly. I look down at my hand to see my knuckles are turning purple from the punch. I hear the door move so I look to see Dewey holding up an ice pack.

"I thought you might want some ice for that right hook." He says, tossing it toward me.

I catch it and put it on my hand. "Thanks, Dew."

He smiles slightly. "I'll be right next door. Try to get some sleep."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." Tatum says.

Dewey walks out before Tatum turns to Sid.

"Do you really think Billy did it?" She asks.

"He was there, Tatum." Sid says, playing with my hair.