Chapter 2

Lindsey's P.O.V. ~

"You tell me." He says.

"I have no idea." She says, honestly.

"Scary night, isn't it? With the murders and all. It's like right out of a horror movie or something."

I giggle to myself. Randy Meeks. You asshole.

"Aha, Randy, you gave yourself away. Are you calling from work? Tatum's on her way over." Sidney giggles.

"Do you like scary movies, Sidney?" Randy asks.

"I like that thing you're doing with your voice, Randy. It's sexy." Sidney flirts.

"What's your favorite scary movie?"

"Don't start. You know I don't watch that shit." Sidney says, standing and walks around. "Because they're all the same. It's always some stupid killer stalking some big breasted girl - who can't act - who always runs up the stairs when she should be going out the front door. It's insulting." She explains.

"What about your sister?"

"She's always been the Halloween girl, Randy. You know that."

"Are you alone in the house?"

"That is so unoriginal. You know Lindsey is home. You just asked about her. You disappoint me, Randy." Sidney chuckles.

"Maybe that's because I'm not Randy."

My heart beats faster and I swallow hard, looking at Sidney. I stand and look out the window.

"So...who are you?" Sidney asks, glancing at me.

"The question is not who I am. The question is...where am I?" The voice asks.

"So where are you?"

"Your front porch."

Sidney walks over to the window and looks toward the porch.

"Why would you call from my front porch?"

"That's the original part."

I go to the door and sigh, before whispering. "I can't see all the porch."

"Oh yeah. Well, we call your bluff." Sid says.

I walk over and unbolt the door, then unsnag the chain. I peek my head out to see that it's completely empty. I let Sid walk out front of me. She looks around before walking to one end of the porch. I follow behind her, leaving the door open.

"So where are you?" Sidney asks.

"Right here."

She looks toward the bushes.

"Can...can you see us right now?" She asks.

"Uh-huh."

I smirk, before putting my finger up to my nose.