Chapter 4

Lindsey's P.O.V. ~

Sid starts to disagree but Tatum and Stu convince her. Stu tells us to get the food so after convincing Dewey to take us to the party, we go to the store to pick out all the snacks. I can hear Sid and Tatum talking about what happened at school and Billy from the next aisle over. I sigh to myself before grabbing junk food.

After a couple hours, we finally make it to Stu's house. There's people inside and outside, music playing and everyone drinking. We walk inside with Tatum calling out that the snacks were here. Everyone cheers and I shake my head, giggling. We go to the kitchen to see guys chugging through a funnel.

 We go to the kitchen to see guys chugging through a funnel

"Where you guys been? We had to start without you." Stu asks.

"Some girls take forever to get ready!" I playfully glare toward Tatum.

"Too look this good, it takes time!" She says.

"Damn right it does." Stu says checking her out.

"I thought we'd make it a Blockbuster night." Randy says, walking in, holding movies.

"I thought everything was checked out?" Stu asks, glancing up.

"I had 'em hidden in the foreign section." Randy smiles.

"Nice!" I say, putting my hand up.

Randy high fives me before grabbing a few and takes them to the living room. I follow behind him. I sit down on the couch, Sid sitting down next to me. She starts listing off the movies that Randy brought.

"How come Jamie Lee Curtis is in all these movies?" She asks.

Randy kneels down next to her before putting his hands down. "She's the Scream Queen."

"With that set of lungs--she should be." Stu says, sitting down.

Few hours go by and not much happens besides the movies. Dewey and Gale showed up, but Dewey made sure she stayed away from me. Tatum left to get some beers but she hasn't shown back up. Let's hope she didn't go and cheat on Stu in his own house. That is one thing I will not go for. Now it's time to go but we still can't find her.

"Tatum! Come on!" Sidney yells for her.

A deep scream happens at the door behind us causing me to scream and turn. There's Billy.

"Billy! You jackass!" I take a deep breath, putting my hand on my chest.

He chuckles before smirking. Stu walks over to us at his front door.

"Dude. What are you doing here?"

 What are you doing here?"