Chapter 2

I looked down at his arm and got exceedingly shy. I don't want to take it, but I feel like I should...

I wrapped my arm around him and we started heading to the elevator I had no idea what was in store.

Angel smiled and started to walk off.

"angel......why did you?.....you know how he feels about this..." charlie said turning around to face the spider.

"what toots? I'm sorry but I think everyone in the damned hotel thinks he needs to open himself for someone, so why not the one person that it's impossible for him not to?" he smiled and started to walk away again. "let's just see what happens".

charlie just sighed as he left and turned to vaggie who just smiled at her "maybe he's right...."

we hit the sixth floor and Alastor had been silent the entire time. it was making me even more nervous.

"s-so..." I said making him look down at me without moving his head "h-how long have you known Angie?..."

"well I've just met him when the hotel opened!" the deer said peepy which made me smile. when I noticed it I shook my head and stopped. I don't smile anymore. unless I need to fake it out.

it went back to silence and we reached my room. he looked down at me and smiled wide, "you see my room is next store so if you need anything please do stop by anytime darling!"

"o-oh alright." I said unlocking the door and opening it "i-i guess ill see you around...."

"I guess you will..." he said lowering his voice.

I just ignored it and shut, and locked, my door.

I sighed to my self and changed into clothes that were in the dresser that vaggie leaves for some guests.

the one I pick was a long button-up and I put my hair in a messy bun. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror when I saw something stained on my hand. it was a symbol?

it looked like a pentagram but with like four different circles around it and an A in the middle. I was so confused.

I went to the computer in the corner of the room and looked it up. when I read it my heart dropped.

the sign on her hand was the soul mate symbol meaning they were close by, and the letter was the first letter of their name......

I started to cry as the flashbacks race threw my mind. then it got worse. I started shaking and screaming as PTSD kicked in and my room started going dark. I heard a bang and someone had bust down my door.

the ran next to me and I felt them wrapping arms around me tight and screaming for me to calm down. then more people ran in and started screaming and freaking out. one had to leave.

then everything went out, black, it felt like I was falling. then it all stopped.

I was now in a bed I thought. I didn't think anyone else was there so I went to roll over to only feel skin-

my eyes shot open and I looked up to see who I was laying on and I couldn't believe it. 

-------------------------------------

Sorry this one is short im already working on chapter 3 so its longer but im goin threw some stuff and havnt been clear latly, sry and i hope u have a good night!