Chapter 4

This chapter is Gorey. if you don't like or cant hand just a little bit of gore scroll to the safety line. thank you.

----------------------------------------

I skipped across the sidewalk and hummed to my self on my way to my home that I shared with my love. he was a serial killer. and I buried the bodies. we always said we were soul mates and we were meant to be together. and I believed him.

I skipped my way up the driveway and into the garage threw the side door and when I entered the house was trashed. it was dark. I slowly stopped humming and shut the door behind me and slowly felt fear crawl up my spine.

"l-l-love?..." I called out fear lacing my voice as my whole body shook and tear fought to start falling.

I made my way around the corner of the hallway and there he was. my love. he was heavy breathing and had a butcher knife facing away from me. I took one step back around the corner when the floor creaked and his headshot over his shoulder and he smiled.

"Elaina! welcome home... won't you come here..." he said quietly. he was not going to be nice.

I sprinted down the hallway him only slowly following behind me. I went for the door but...it was locked. when I looked to my left back down the hallway I saw him.

he had a terrifying smile and his eyes said nothing but insanity. "are you afraid?" he mumbled.

I turned to my right and booked it down the hallway and threw open the door and shut and locked it behind me. I quickly pushed the dresser in front of it and hid in the closet crouched down in the corner.

I sat there for what felt like forever. I was terrified. it was completely silent for so long I went to reach for the door nob when the door to the room I was in was kicked open. I slammed a hand over my mouth to keep me from screaming and to muffle my breathing.

I watched an heard his feet slowly walk towards the closet and stop right in front of it. I couldn't hold it back any longer and let the flow of tears rush down my face as the closet burst open and he grabbed my by my hair.

I screamed and kicked for him to stop but he didn't listen. he pinned me to the bed face down and I felt it. as he had my hair wrapped around his wrist and he had my hair pulled back I felt the aching pain of a knife pierce my back.

I screamed out in agony as he pulled it out then stabbed yet again. over and over and over. my screams went silent as I felt my body get cold. my vision slowly started fading as he leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"This is what having a soul mate is like."

then one more stab and everything went black.

----------------------------------------------

"then next thing I knew I was falling from a red sky into hell." I finished as a single tear went down my face remembering the pain.

"oh my god Elaina...." charlie said covering her mouth in total disbelief.

vaggie was crying as angel stood in the corner already know this story. Alastor looked pissed. his teeth snarled as he kept his smile big. but you could tell.

"are you ok al?" vaggie asked snapping him out of his quiet state "you're very quiet..."

he looked at me making my ears go down before walking over to me and placing a finger on my chin making me look up at him

"darling. I promise you. wether its the last thing I do in the bloody disgrace. I will hunt him down. and make him suffer." he said in a low tone.

I started crying and hugged him with my arms around his neck. he hugged me back his arms around my lower back and just held me and let me cry.

everyone was still shocked at the fact he was letting me touch him but we didn't care. he picked me up and made sure to grab my long fluffy tail and walked off down the hallway leaving the group in the living room.

I just cried my face against his jacket gripping his shirt as he brought me to God knows where. I got tingly for a second and then when it went away we were no longer in the hotel. I guess we teleported. it looked like it would be his home.

he brought me upstairs and to his room where he set me on his bed and tucked me in before leaning down and kissing my head gently "ill show you the true meaning of soul mates" he whispered in my ear before going to walk away.

I tiredly raise my hand and grabbed his coat making him turn and look at me. "please....stay with me...." I begged.

he sighed and removed his jacket and set it in the chair next to the bedside table before going around the bed and crawling into it with me. I rolled over and snuggled up to his chest before quickly growing tired.

"thank you...Al..."

"your welcome my dear...."

and then I slowly fell asleep in his arms.