Differences between economic classes and how we perceive them

If the average lower-class worker makes $13,000 per year and the average upper-class "worker" makes $1,000,000 per year, then it follows that the middle-class earner would make an average of $500,000 per year. However, as you know, this is not the case. An average "middle-class" worker in the US earns roughly $45,000– $60,000. When the numbers are this close together it is hard to not notice the massive disparity in earning between the similar "lower" and "middle" class and the far higher earning of the upper class. The fact that we perceive this in lower, middle and upper classes instead of the working-class (proletariat)and the owning-class (bourgeoisie) is a trick of the bourgeoisie. The purpose of this trick is to create workers that do not understand the difference between the real classes (class consciousness). The workers that do not possess class consciousness (lumpen proletariat) are easier to control and profit off of than their class-conscious counterparts. The bourgeoisie understands that when the working-class acts in solidarity with each other, the bourgeoisie lose some of their profits or in an extreme case their lives. We must band together as the working class to seize what is rightfully ours.