3. ESCAPE ROUTE

THE FUTURE

"Hey, (Y/N). You didn't really have an escape plan, did you?" Jungkook says as the sound of the helicopter was booming into our ears.

"What do you mean, of course I did?" I scratched the back of my head as i nervously giggled to him.

"You had an idea, I'll give you that"

"I got you out, didn't I?"

"What do you mean you go ME out. We got out...together."

"Yeah, Yeah. Sure" I snickered to him as he playfully smacked my head.

"If it wasn't for me, you'd still be in there" I continued.

"Don't forget I saved your ass, twice" He smirked as i pouted and looked away.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

THE PRESENT

The sun blazed down once again as I walked along the yard, I saw my other cell mate that was to my left of my cell. He always gave me good offers as I proceeded to walk towards him.

"Hey, you got a minute?" I politely asked him with an innocent look as he said to his friends he will be back.

"I need to get up on the roof. Can you make it happen?" We walked off to the side as I gave him a smile.

"It's going to cost you (Y/N), you know that" He says as I nodd.

"You know i always pay you good" I say as I sneakily gave him some cash as I looked at him once again.

The chisel was near a window ledge as you had to climb up two levels to get to their, I hate to admit it but I'm thankful that Jungkook will help me out through this all. We had a duty to clean the rooftop. My other neighbour, Jungkook and I headed up as we walked off and started to do the normal stuff such as sweeping the leaves and cleaning the area.

I showed Jungkook briefly where to go and get the chisel secretly as he agreed. He thought for a second as he broke his broom with his foot, I look at him in surprise as he did it so easily.

"Guard! My broom broke!" He said whilst scratching his neck to make it seem as it was an accident.

"Get a new one from him" The guard said as he pointed to the other guard that was occupying the door.

As Jungkook showed that his broom was broken, the guard at the door instructed to stay there as he went inside the building. I wondered to where Jungkook was as he leaned against the wall as he squated. As I knew he wanted to lift and help me up so I looked around the corner to see if anyone was coming, thankfully no one was.