2. TEAMWORK

---------------------------------------------------------

I ended up in the infirmary after the whole fight with a few cuts and bruises which made me have bandages around some on my body parts. I sat on the bed as I pouted to myself as i saw the nurse with a injection coming towards me.

"I hate those things..." I mumble to her as she sighs and grabs my arm.

"Don't you have worse things to worry about in here?" She says as she took a seat in front on me to prepare me for the injection.

"Just be careful..." I say quietly as she put the needle in my arm and I tried to ignore the pinch.

"Just lay down and rest for a while" She says as she places a pillow on the bed and I look up to the ceiling.

Before laying down I looked to the side and saw a big glass window which showed a desk and books. It was like a little office however a guy was fixing the electricity there, a object caught my eye which was a chisel which could really help me out for escaping.

Yes. I am going to try to escape prison.

I finally lay down onto the bed and looked to my other side and I saw the black haired man laying as well with some bandages on him. I lean over to him as he looked peaceful.

"Hey, umm...I'm (Y/N)" I say to him to start a conversation, he looks at me with a concern look.

"Jungkook" He says as he shifts to a comfortable position for him to talk to me.

"Listen. Thanks our there..." I avoid eye contact with him.

"Don't mention it" He waves it of as I sigh once again and looked around if anyone was close.

"Could you do me a favour?" I try and smile as he tilts his head slightly.

"Like what?"

"There's something I need, I just need you to watch my back while I get it. That's all" I say to him whilst hoping he would agree.

"Sorry, not interested..." He says as he looks back at the ceiling.

"You know what? Fuck it. I'll do it myself" I ignore his reply as I was about to get up.

"W-W-Wait" He says as I look back at him and tilted my head.

"You can't just walk out of here!"