1. PRISON

---------------------------------------------------------

The sun beamed down onto the ground as the prisoners chatted and talked about the crimes that they did which they were proud of, I clicked my tongue whilst I walked around the area with boredom.

Why did I end up here? I mean I'm not sure as well because I got accused on something I didn't do.

The prisoners looked at me with disgust, I rolled my eyes as I sat down onto the bench whilst I saw many fights which was normal here that i sometimes cheer on to the person that seemed stronger than the person they're competing with.

I walked into the main building as I brushed off the dirt on my clothes, i fixed my shirt as i walked in. I got checked first so that I wasn't keeping anything dangerous in my pockets, as I went though some bitches gave me a cold shoulder and "accidentally" bumped into me. I tried to calm down as I was already used to this system.

I walked along the main area where the cells were, I felt the guards glare to me as I sighed and walked along. Inspecting the people in the cells as some slept, meditated or even just stared at the ceiling.

I nearly went past the cell next to mine as they called me over, I went up to him as I raised my eyebrow.

"Hey (Y/N), Looks like you got a new neighbour..." He whispers to me as I started to feel worried for some reason.

"Who is it?" I tried to look to my side however the my 'neighbour' was already in his own cell.

"I don't know really, just some random dude" He says as I roll my eyes and nodded my head.

"Thanks for the update..." I sarcastically said to him as he laughed lightly and we parted our ways whilst I went back to my cell.

As I was about to go in calmly and slowly the guard pushed me in roughly and closed the cell, I was so close to beat the shit out of him but I breathed in harshly and out which was one of the advices from a random old man that I met when he was  meditating in the middle of his own cell which I took notes in my head when he gave me the tips.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

The next day approached as it was the same routine over and over again, which made it even more boring then it was previously. The sun hit my skin one again as I leaned again the fence and minded my own business, I heard footsteps coming towards me as I looked up and it was the guy who is the cell on my left which told me about the 'new neighbour'.

"(Y/N)?" He said as he came up to me, I put my head up and nodded towards him as he whispered to me.

"Someone wants to talk to you" He says as I perk my head up as I titled my head and look at the man.