back to the norm

After another week or so, shoto was back to his original age shocked to see how much worry everyone surrounded him with.

Todoroki pov:
I woke up to loud talking.
"Guys he's waking up" that sounded like mineta. "Give him some space" iida backing them off I guess. What happened .
As everyone backed up I pushed myself up to see that I was located in the main dorm room.
"How you feeling?" I turn my head to face sensei aizawa. "Fine I guess, just a bit confused" I replied. "Come with me and I'll explain" I used all the energy within me to push myself up and follow after aizawa.

"Do you remember anything that's happened these last couple of weeks?" I shook my head in response, "I only remember blocking a hit of someone's quirk and a few cloudy moments, I seen you in a lot of them moments" I said looking down shyly. "Right I don't want you to panic when I tell you this but your younger version had mentioned a lot of your childhood and I can't believe I failed to notice anything that's happened to you" I close my eyes and respond" it's fine, I can handle i.." "but you shouldn't have to" I was cut off. " and as your teacher and school guardian, for you and your classmates, I feel responsible and I apologise for all the times where I noticed the signs and didn't think much of them. I just want you to know that I'm not letting him near you again and I promise I will do everything to make you have an easier and happier path to life."

Ding

Ding

The bells rung meaning everyone needed to start getting ready for school. " you don't have to go into school today. How about you take the day or two off for now" I nodded and thanked aizawa then turned to leave, but before I left, I turned and gave him a hug and before he could respond I ran off to join my classmates .

Aizawa pov:
I was shocked that todoroki had used physical contact and given me a hug. It was different. But it was nice. It was nice to know that it's not weak to put your trust into others. I smiled before walking off to find hizashi before the first class started.

When I joined hizashi, I was greeted with another hug. "Did you speak to him?" "Yeah, he seemed a lot happier then usual before running off to join the others" "you did well shota... and I know what your thinking" "and what's that?" "We do have room to take him in and give him an actual family if that's what your wanting" "I was going to see what you wanted to do first" "are you joking, I would be excited to raise a kid and there's something telling me that we will also go through all the child stages like nightmares, and hugs and so on but I'm in if you are" I smiled. "Lets do it then".

After school:
No pov:
"Everyone needs to gather at the dorms main room as there's an announcement to be made" aizawa implied, everyone answered yes before leaving and before they knew it there was a crowd of students sat on the floor and couches waiting for the announcement to be made.
Present mix and aizawa stood forward and there were smiles from the other teachers around them. "We have a gift for one of you and the answer is totally up to how they feel" hizashi said. "Shoto cone here a sec" aizawa said softly. Todoroki stood up shyly and made his way over to the two heroes.  And within seconds a thin box was in his hands. Todoroki looked up confused to see there faces then back down to open the box and to find a bunch of papers. "Read them and you will understand" midnight whispered across the room just loud enough for them to hear. Todoroki began reading then suddenly broke down into tears. Everyone jumped up to see what was wrong until they heard "is this real" from todoroki they stayed a few feet away before he spoke again turning around to the two teachers."you really want to adopt me" everyone gasped happily and lunged towards the half and half student then backed off to watch the new family join into a hug.
"Hey Mr aizawa" todoroki whispered after a minute of joyful cries. "Yeh kid" "can i change my name too"

From then on shoto grew up in the aizawa household and the marriage between hizashi and aizawa brought them even closer. Shoto wanted to be a hero. Shoto aizawa was going to be a hero.

The end