2

The moment he left I started crying and fell asleep right there on floor in my wedding dress. Next day I woke up late took bath change into comfy clothes. I went downstairs and saw nobody I head to the kitchen for breakfast I saw a note on fridge that says “I'm heading to my office. House is all yours do whatever you want to do see you at dinner have a happy day darling”.

I spent all day alone thinking about how my life took a 360 degree turn, and that I don't know anything about my husband. I had to know about him, so I called my sister who knows everything about me. She told me that my husband's name is Rohan, 26 and CEO of the company. That he's very much famous and all. I googled him and my sister's right about him. I check out the house. It's two-bedroom condo, and he convert second room in office. In his office there is Brown leather sofa in it is pillow and blanket. It's very much uncomfortable to sleep in it. I made dinner for us, and we had a  very silent dinner. I head to his bedroom and changed then sat on bed. He knocked the bedroom door and came inside and told me that he needs his night suit. It's then I thought about that very uncomfortable sofa and told him that I am ok to share a bed with him. He looks confused, but I assure him that I'm okay with the arrangement.