after the ending

Everyone wanted a happy ending. And most people involved in a certain story had gotten that. But there was one person who had been robbed of her happily ever after. Although, she had started to doubt what exactly that was after all. Rose a.k.a. Sin Rostro was who most people believed to be the villain of the narrative. But presumably everyone is the hero in their own story. At least she wasn't a side character for anyone. That was certain. 

So, Rose had been killed. Pierced by a prop at an alien party. A way to go, huh? Her plan had failed miserably. Or had it? See, Rose was smarter than that. She was an international drug lord after all. Everyone thought she was gone, when in reality, the person on top of that spike was someone else. Rose had changed another person's face to look like hers to fake her own death. Again. But soon enough people would realize that. Unfortunately for them, though, Rose would be far away by then. Enjoying the beautiful Italy, in fact.

But the love of Rose's life had killed her. Or who she thought was her, anyways. Rose had done everything in her power to get her girlfriend back. But, for arguably reasonable causes, Luisa had fallen out of love. And even though theirs was the greatest love story ever told, it was a lost case. And now, over for good.

But recently Rose was finally beginning to understand she had to move on. There had to be more than one soulmate for everyone, right? The redhead found that hard to believe. But she knew she was attractive. An icy beauty, as Jane had described. So, to get over Luisa, she figured she needed a rebound. Therefore our favourite criminal headed to a girl bar.