Chapter 3

It's been two years since the blaze of the the circus. 50 chareed remains were found amongst the ashes and burned iron beams. But on a cold Devil's Night a red and orange light flashed deep in the woods. After that night Halloween had come at last. The day where ghosts and ghouls to roam the night.

Come Halloween a group of trick or treaters walked through the woods to cut time to a suburban area. But along the way the came upon a torch lead path.

As the group of twenty or so trick or treaters travled the path until they came upon drenched red and white circus tent sat eerily amongst the dark forest.

Distorted carnival music echoed in the silence of the woods. The music drew in the group closer and closer until they approached the enterance. A man in black neck frilled suit and top hat emerged from the covered tent enterance with head lowered. The man was tall and midium build. His cloths seemed almost charred and cracked from a fire.

"Welcome to my... Madhouse." ,said the man in a rasped demonic tone.

The group stood in silence as the music stopped, "Only the brave may enter and leave." the tall man added before outreaching his hand in a jittery motion. The light inside the tent dimmed and drums began to play a deep primal beat.

"Welcome, come in. Prepare to see things you've never seen in you're wildest dreams."

A few stepped forward and entered as the others stood outside with the burned man. The flap slowly closed, and as it closed the man slowly looked up revealing white opal eyes and looked at the others before quickly raising his clenched fist to the startled few standing before him. Quickly as his hand opened the Trick or Treaters were impaled by twisted roots. The man chuckled and whistled a happy tune before entering the tent. To see his guests over looking at the rides that were chained off