Can we talk

**********Unedited**********

I had been skipping school for the last few days. I didn't want to see Nicks face because I didn't want him to see me cry, and I knew seeing him would make me cry because I still loved him.

I'm still not sure if I forgive Liam and, honestly I'm not sure if I will.

"Knock knock, dinners ready hon." My mom says entering my room slowly.

I nodded, and patted the spot on my bed next to me. "Can we talk please, I need some of your 'wisdomy' help." I stated seriously.

My mom chuckled "Okay honey I'm all ears, then I'll see how I can help" she said aftewards.

"Okay so, Nick basically broke up with me" I paused at the words left a foul taste on my tongue and made my stomach churn. I knew for my mother to understand and help me, I had to continue so I did. I told her every thing from the day I met Liam to the fact that he brought me home.

"Oh honey c'mere," my mom cooed and I crawled into her lap like I used to when I was younger. She comforted me by rubbing my back and placing a warm kiss to my forehead. I felt the urge to cry but, being in my mom's arms seemed to lock the tears away and replace them with warmth.

"Beep beep beep" I snapped my head up and looked my mother in the eyes and saw they were the size of saucers.

"Let's go Brie we burnt the food, we've gotta catch it before its catches on fire" My mom panicked practically throwing me to the floor.

I landed with an "umph" but, quick hopped up to help my mom with the situation at hand.

"Fire extinguisher, water" My mom ordered. She used the fire blanket to knock the fire out that was on the stove, as I rushed around to get the supplies she listed.

I finally got them throwing the water on the stove then using the fire extinguisher soon after to make sure it was completely out.

"Ding dong" The doorbell sounded. I rushed to the door expecting firemen but, who I saw surprised me probably more than the fire.

"L-Liam?" I stuttered.

"Yeah ah, is this a bad time should I call the cops? He questioned a concerned look on his face.

"Ahh umm, nope think we got it, give me ten minutes I'll be right back." I rushed out heading to my room fix myself.

"Who's that honey?" My mom asked popping into my room.

"Liam, and Nick what do I do mom?" I whined.

"Look honey, how about you go out there and talk to them listen and say what you honestly feel ;then you can come back and think about it all." My mom spoke.

"Thanks for your wise words mom I've gotta clean up before I go down."  I replied. My mom nodded and looked down at her own clothes chuckling and adding.

"Me too."

I washed my face ridding it of ash and black. I then changed my clothes into something that wasn't charred and ruined, I slipped on my fluffy bunny slippers and slide out the door.

Nick and Liam were both in the car situated in a very awkward manner. I hopped in the back of the car and scooted to the edge of my seat to talk with both of them, but I kept my head down I sti didn't feel I was ready to face Nick.

"Hi?" I mumbled it sounded more like a question than a greeting.

"Brie look we need to talk, there's no need in being shy." Nick started.

"Lighten up man you already broke up with her" Liam urged.

"Oh , no no no no no no, I said we should take a break! Huge difference" Nick exclaimed.

I sighed "Its not like I'm sitting right here or anything." I grumbled

"Sorry, look I do think its good we take a break but, I still love you and want to be with you, I just need time to forgive you." Nick shrugged nonchalantly.

My anger over took my shyness and I exoloded. "Whoa whoa whoa mister, I'm not the one who was being over dramatic!"

"Over dramatic brie, you kissed another guy....twice"

"Okay lets talk about this like as big kids" Liam cooed. Nick and I glared at him. "Sorry, I was trying to cool the tension; is it hot in here or is it just me?"

"Pretty sure." I confirmed.

"Look Nick, I understand you were frustrated and you thought you saw me kissing Liam in a way that was more than friendly but, it's not like that at all; right li?"

"Li your already giving him pet names."

I rolled my eyes, " Why'm I even wasting my time here." I questioned  reaching to open my door.

Liam dove for the lock button, shutting me in.

"Liam what are you doing, let me out I'm no five year old child."

I looked at Liam prepared for what ever stupid reason he had to lock me in this stupid car.

Or I thought I was.

"Brie I think I love you"

Nick and I both spinned around full attention on him. Liam slapped his hand over his mouth and quickly unlocked the door.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·

Okay well short but cliffy.

Comment.x.Vote. and Share like crazy for another update.

Love ya

©DanceEatSleepRepeat

No copying allowed.

® All rights reserved to this person

DanceEatSleepRepeat is that your name? Didn't think so.

Bahyeee