Accuse

*********Unedited**********

"Brie?" My mom ask when I arrived home much earlier than expected.

I rise my sunken head and look at her in the face. She gasp at my appearance.

Thank goodness I didn't wear mascara or else it would've been ten times worse.

Without much effort she pulls me into a hug and I instantly am a sobbing mess.

"Aww baby girl what happened?"

"Ni-nick-" Is all I'm able to manage before I'm once again crying. Fortunately that's all she needs to hear before she is consoling me.

"Ah, I see....boy trouble eh. Well let me tell you one thing any boy that's foolish enough to hurt my Brie has no future in the family. What happened anyways." She concludes.

"Nick was all apologizing and stuff then he started calling me a gold digger and stuff and-and-"

"Well is that the reason you dated him?" My mom ask, I gasp I can't believe she dared accused me of being a gold digger.

"What, seriously mom who's side are you on. WHATEVER!" I yell as I run to my room. I slam my door lock it and side down it with a fresh set of tears building up.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

Well Who's side are YOU on?

Two comments will get the next chapter posted.

Welp

Ha Zayn meme uptop

Comment.Vote.Share

Byeeeeeeeeee:)!!!!!!!

Oh that pictures awesome and my current wallpaper on mah tablet