The Ferris Wheel

Skimbleshanks turned on the radio. Mr. Brightside played loudly. "I love this song."

"Me too!," I exclaimed.

We spent the rest of the ride quiet just enjoying each other's company. I felt my phone vibrate. I checked it. It was a snapchat from Jemima. I opened it. She was wearing a moose filter and pretending to sleep. I sent back a rolling eyes emoji.

"We're here!"

"Oh yay! I can't wait to go on the ferris wheel."

Skimbleshanks parked the car and came over to open my door. He took my paw and helped me out.

I felt so happy. "Let's go buy the tickets."

"Sure, I'll pay."

"Oh no! I wouldn't want to impose."

"Don't be silly Nelly."

He went to the ticket booth and bought our tickets.

I waited at the entrance. As I was waiting I spotted Alanzo. I sighed, "Aw great, those noobs are here."

Skimbleshanks came to me. "Can I hold your paw?

"Sure," I said while bursting from excitement inside.

"Let's go to the ferris wheel first like you want." He pulled me along with him.

Rum Tum Tugger and Alanzo stopped us. "Where are y'all going?"

Skimbleshanks stepped in front of me. "It's none of your concern. Let us pass."

"I want to ride the wheel with Nelly."

"No! She's on a date with me."

They proceeded to fight over me.

I ran in between. "Please stop! I'll go with both of you. Now calm down."

"Go with me first," pleaded Rum Tum Tugger.

"No, I'm going with Skimbleshanks first." I walked over to the ferris wheel line with Skimbleshanks. "I'm sorry about all of this."

"It's fine I know how they are."

We were next. "This ferris wheel is pretty huge. I'm a little scared."

Skimbleshanks smiled, "Don't worry. I'll keep you safe."

I felt secure. "Thank you."

"Next!," yelled the worker.

I sat with Skimbleshanks on an orange carriage. We were about to start the ride when the worker said.

"We have room for one more in the orange one."

Rum Tum Tugger immediately raised his hand.

"Okay sir, sit down next to the black cat."

I frowned I could honestly not be in the middle of Rum Tum Tugger and Skimbleshanks. I had to be dreaming. I looked at Skimbleshanks as he looked down nervously.

Rum Tum Tugger slipped his paw over my shoulder, hugging me.

I shuddered. This is going to be a long ride.