Prologue

People always say...that one decision you make can affect your life forever.

Well this decision I made didn't just affect my life. It changed it.

My name? Kennedy Jackson, I'm a nobody.

Yup, a nobody, at school and at home. I have two best friends, named Kate Smith and Ian Hansen. We've been friends forever, since before I can remember. They've always been here for me no matter what. Even when my dad left.

Now that I mentioned dad. I better talk about home. I have one sister. Annabelle. Well, she would be my step sister. She's my dads girlfriends, daughter. That's complicated, but if you think about it, its not. My dad left a few years ago. I got stuck with his girlfriend, Melissa, and her daughter. Lucky me, right?

Well, Me, Kate and Ian, roam the halls alone, but together. We're always together, through everything.

But then, we make the biggest mistake we ever have. We go to a party. I get drunk. And suddenly, I'm in the same bed as Chase Evans.

The biggest player and dick I know.

Don't pretend you don't know who a player is. The boy who has sex with a girl then leaves the little slut behind. Yup, that's him. He's knocked up every girl in the school, and half lost their virginity to him. Including me.

But you know what happened next.....

I didn't just sleep with the kid...

I didn't just lose my virginity...

**Hey lovlies, this is my new book! i'm really excited about it because its the most complex thing i've ever written on here. The chapters are going to be pretty long, i hope. they're supposed to be lol :) if you have any requests for something to happen in a chapter just comment. hopefully this will be successful because i've always wanted a successful wattpad story. anyway i should probably shut up lol. bye babes! xx**