Chapter 13

Toshinori and Inko agreed on taking Izuku to therapy. It helped him improve and feel better.
But Izuku was still quirkless. All Might had thoughts about giving him One for All. He spoke eith Gran Torino and Sir Nighteye about it. Sir Nighteye strongly disagreed while Gran Torino told him to consider his other options.

"All Might, you're kidding," Sir Nighteye spoke to him over the phone. "You have better options like Mirio Togata."
"But this Midoriya kid has so much potential," All Might tried to convince him.
"He was working for villains. The League of Villains. What if he uses this as an advantage and just turns back to them again? What are we going to do now?" Nighteye asked.
"I don't think this boy would do this. I think he knows he realized his errors of working with them." All Might responded.
"How would you know? He could be plotting something. He's probably brainwashed or finding a way to connect with villains again!" Nighteye said, trying to push his argument through All Might.
"Well.. We're working with him.." All Might was cut off to Sir Nighteye.
"I'm sorry All Might. But I really have to disagree with you on this one. Reconsider and choose someone else as the symbol of peace. I have options for you if need any." Sir Nighteye said sternly. "Now it's getting late and I need to watch this comedy show in 5 minutes. Have a nice evening." Nighteye ended the call before All Might could say anything else.

All Might sighed. He did believe Mirio could be a good vessel for One for All but he also believed Midoriya could be a good one too. He took into consideration what Nighteye said. This was a tough decision. He didn't want to mess up on this one definitely.