Chapter 1

*Alex's POV*
I was never a very
smart girl, in fact I hated everything about school. I was failing a lot of classes, and the last thing I would do is go to summer school.
So I was in was in health class, and I was just doodling in my notes while the teacher was lecturing us about STDs. A couple minutes after I was basically in a trance drawing band logos on my paper, and the principal walked in with a boy.
He looked insanely nervous, I kinda felt bad for him. But he was damn attractive. He was tall with dark hair, and wore nerd-type of glasses that framed his face perfectly. I swear his jawline was sculpted by the gods.
"Sorry to interrupt, but we have a new student her today. This is Calum Hood, and I would like it if you guys all made him comfortable here, since he's moved all the way from Australia" my principle said.
He gave a shy smile while looking down at his feet. My teacher motioned him to an open desk, and he shuffled through the staring students to an open desk next to me.
I smiled at him and he blushed, and looked down at his hands. He was wearing black skinny jeans, converse sneakers, and an old Green Day t-shirt. "I love your outfit" I whispered to him.
"Thanks, I love your hair" he said quietly, about the lilac purple dreads hanging off my head.
"So class, today we'll be assigning a partner essay on sexually transmitted diseases. Find your partners. But Alex, I'd like you to work with Calum, because I need you to fill him in on what we've been learning." my teacher said, and I popped my bottom lip out at my best friend Tania who was sitting on front of me. "Class dismissed, and this is do on Thursday."
"So, do you wanna work at my house?" I asked calum as I walked next to him on the way to lunch. "Sure, and I- I just wanted to say thanks for being so nice to me in class. Not a lot of people were to me in my old school." he said, sweetly and bit at his bottom lip, looking at me.
"Aw, no problem! And I think you need my address and number." I said. I pulled out a marker and took his hand. "Is it ok if I write here?" I laughed out. "Sure," he giggled and as I was writing I saw the hint of a smirk on his face.