Chapter 8

Hi guys, I haven't written on here in ages and I guess it's just because I've lost some motivation to continue this story. I have been super busy trying to keep an active fan acc, which is @jo.heroft so would very much appreciate it if you would chuck it a follow as I'm almost at 8k!!! Anyways I have written another chapter for 'Herophine's love" so here you go. If you can't remember what happened last go back and read it as it is the steamiest chapter yet 😍

Hero:

We have been in New York for 3 days now and Josephine and I still haven't spoken about what happened on the way here. But holy mother of fuck, never in my 22 years have I got it on with someone like that. The way her arse fit perfectly in the palm of my hand, and how she took control over me, leaving me utterly speechless. Yes , I have kissed her before, but I haven't kissed her like that or had her begging me to remove her pants in desperation for my touch. The way she shuddered under my finger tips left me feeling an overwhelming feeling of lust, or maybe something much more than just an attraction. Maybe I actually like her.

Anna messaged me saying we are meeting for dinner in ten minutes at the Chinese restaurant down the road. So I quickly change out of my sweats and chuck on a pair of jeans, along with throwing on a beanie as the weather has been rather cool today. I grab my room key and lock the door behind me.

"So, I'm guessing you're the one who wanted Chinese?" Josephine's unknown presence scares me, but also excites me at the same time. I turn around and notice her locking her door too, tucking the key into the pocket of her jeans that hug her thighs so perfectly. She turns around and gives me a full view at how stunning she is. She's wearing no makeup, with a messy bun and an oversized coat that is a shade darker than her skin. She looks so simple, but yet like one of the most beautiful women in the world. "What, nah. Chinese has Anna written all over it," I reply, and she roles her eyes in a flirtatious gesture. "Is Anna meeting us down there, because she only messaged, and I thought she'd at least knock on my door,"Josephine questions. "Yeah, I think she is. Well she messaged me literally five minutes ago saying we are going out for dinner, so I assume so."

When me and Josephine arrive the waitress leads us to a table reserved under Anna, and takes our drink orders. Josephine orders a cocktail, whilst I just order a glass of water.

"Keeping it classy huh?" She teases.

"Well I better keep myself as sober as possible so I don't do anything I'll regret," I reply with a sheepish smirk on my face.

"I wouldn't mind," She fires back, taking a slow sip of her drink drawing my eyes to the curve of her lips. "So where is Anna anyway? It's been well over ten minutes," Josephine queries whilst checking her phone. When I turn my phone on I realise I have two missed calls from Anna and one voice message explaining how she can't meet us out anymore as she just got a missed call from her husband. I fill Josephine in and we both agree to order anyway, and make the most out of our last night in New York.

Once we have finished eating, and Josephine takes the last sip of her third cocktail, we decide to head home. I settle the check, whilst Josephine insists on paying half. I kindly refuse her money by shoving it in her back pocket.

"A gentleman always pays," I warn her.

"Yeah, well it's not like we are on a date, so no need to be gentlemanly," She retaliates. I can she is trying to test me, see what I'll respond. But truth be told I don't know what tonight was, if it were a date, or two co-worker eating together because their friend got busy. I don't know, so I simply respond with, "Whatever you say, Josephine," she roles her eyes at me and stalks towards to the exit door.

Anyone would know she is tipsy from the flush of her cheeks, and the slight slur of her words, but only I would know that she wants me to take her right now. It's written in her eyes, and the way she keeps on licking her lips when I talk to her. She's feeling brave too, because she grabs my hand and locks her fingers through mine, a kind gesture reassuring me that tonight was in fact a date. However, neither of us is that brave enough to admit it. Yes the other night was...intimate, but now we don't know where we stand.

"What's this?" I ask her, pointing my head towards our connected hands.
"This is two people holding hands, Mr Fiennes-Tiffin. Is there are problem?" I chuckle at the fact that she called me by my last name, and also at how incredulously drunk she is right now.
"Okay," I grow anxious at the connection of our hands. It's funny how the other night we were so...vulnerable with each other, but the act of holding hands with her makes me even more nervous. My hand grows clammy and I pull it away. She doesn't say anything as she pulls her room key out of her front pocket and scans her card. As her door opens she looks me. I can't describe the look, it's almost pleading. A look that says many things, but nothing all at once. If only I could read her mind. I peep through her open hotel door and notice a book on her bed. I can't make out the title, but whatever it is, she sure is enjoying it as a chunk has already been read. I try to fill the awkward air with words, but all that comes out is, "What are you reading?"
"What am I reading?" She replies confused, but then makes sense of my question as she follows my gaze to the book on her bed.
"You're asking me what I'm reading?"
"Yes," I respond, knowing that I could've said one million things to her but I come up with that. Genius I am. But she looks at me blankly, confusion flurrying in her eyes, and embarrassment coating her cheeks. The air once again grows awkward, and the sexual tension grows thick.
"Are you going to kiss me now?" Josephine asks, throwing me completely off guard. I really want to kiss her, but I know I can't. I can practically smell the alcohol on her breath and know it's not right.
"Josephine I-"
"Goodnight then Hero," She cuts me off, knowing I was about to say no. She closes the door, masking a very unreadable face. I've never in no land felt more like an idiot in my life. She asked me to kiss her and I said no. God knows what she thinks now.

Thats that chapter done !! Hope you enjoyed it and don't be afraid to like and comment. Also you readers are the only reason why I keep writing this story, so please please please comment if you want an update, otherwise I find it hard to find the time. xx if you enjoy Thai story then check out my other one, "Spinning in Love" 💌