|| 𝕸𝖚𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗 ||

[ 🦊 ]

" Best way ? " that got the pirate thinking. He had many ways he enjoyed dealing pain to the security employees. He leaned against the wall and shut his eyes to better look for a memory that would fit it. He had many great ways. Many ways he was degrading and in the end murdering the nightwatchman. Burning and cooling. Stuffing into the refrigerator. Into the oven. Slowly tearing their fingers out. His bottom jaw lowered as he got the right idea in mind.

" Well ! I think I like one way ! Me lon' snout makes it easy " his eyepatch flipped down as his left eye did open once more.

" Well, let's put our short. Shall we ? I don't wanna slip to much " when he thought to much about gore he tended to lose himself. Lose himself in his own thoughts and just imagine more and more slaughter.

Not that he did mind the content if his thoughts, he did prefer to not waste time on this.

" I do, crush parts of their body first, and then start slowly chewin' them away. Ahh t' looks I get are just amazin' ! " he did love their terrified expressions accompanied by screams of agony. Mostly he did smear their own blood into their faces. With his snout. He could imagine how uncomfortable it must be. His ears were at the very top as he let out a chuckle.

" Well , that's it mateys ! "

[ 🦊 ]