Mattia Polibio -"𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓂ℯ 𝓌𝒽ℯ𝓃 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇ℯ 𝓈ℴ𝒷ℯ𝓇?"

He put is arm around her as they walked out of the bar laughing. " I can't believe you did that tia." Y/n giggles as she remembers what her boyfriend did when they were at the bar. " He shouldn't known that i take sports very seriously not my fault." He slurs his words, it's obvious they aren't sober. Y/n stops walking making mattia stop walking. " I just" she pauses. " thank you for taking me out i needed this youre a great friend mattia." She smiles.

Mattia smiled as well as he looked at the ground. " anytime." He looked at the drunk girl and bit his lip. Mattia could feel himself becoming a little sober. " You're just amazing and i just love you so much." " i love you too y/n." Mattia could feel his heart breaking. He loved her but he knew she didn't love him like he loved her.

" No no" The girl slurred her words. " I Love you." She giggles. " I have loved you since that party." Mattia makes a confused expression. " what party..?" " The pool one, september 27th 2017.." Mattia frowns knowing that y/n is just drunk and she doesn't mean any of this. " Okay i think it's time for you to"

" I know you feel the same way mattia." Y/n looked into the Italian boys brown eyes. " I promise " She wrapped her arms around his neck and put her body against his. Mattia was confused and shocked, he didn't know what to believe so he hugged her back.

He wanted to believe her, and she wanted him to believe her. They both held each other in the dark. They both closed their eyes never wanting this to end .
————————————————————————
A.N: i hope you like this <3 i also have an editing page on instagram @/p.eachyyx follow if you want aha