Alejandro Rosario- "𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒲ℯ𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃ℊ"

y/n sat in her chair peacefully, until her daughter y/d/n ( your daughters name), broke the silence. "Mommy?" She asked. Y/n looked down at the small child. " Yes ?" She respondes and smiled. " What's this?" The little girl held a tablet in front of y/n. The tablet played a video, but it wasn't just any video it was the day of Y/n and Alejandro's Wedding. Y/n took the tablet from y/d/n and smiled as she watched.
————————————————————————
" I actually wrote you something "
Alejandro chuckled as he pulled out the piece of paper from his pocket. He licked his lips before reading
" Dear the love of my life, my future wife, From this day forward I promise to forever love and care for you. To be there for you when you're sick and when you aren't. I will always protect you no matter what, you make me smile when i'm down you lift me up, you are and forever will be the light to my darkness. I cannot wait for the future. I cant wait to grow old with you and have children and grandchild. Because it is you y/n."

Alejandro looks up at y/n

" It is you that i love "

Alejandro smiles as y/n wipes her tears away. The crowd filled with family and friends all cheer for the two. Y/n was so happy she knew she was marrying her soulmate and she couldn't wait to be with him forever.

The video ended and y/d/n took the tablet back. " Wow" She said in shocked. Then she smiled. "I cant wait to get married!" Y/n let out a laugh. "Yes y/d/n getting married was the second best thing to ever happen to me". " What was the first?"

" Meeting your father."
————————————————————————
A.N: i'm so sorry for not being active but thank you for 1k reads <3 it means so much i'm trying my best to stay active, but i hope you really liked this ! it was fun to write aha.