(G)I-DLE ✦ Meeting your ex ✦ (OT6)

WARNING:
titles/ pet names ✦ light angst ✦ mentions of pda, sexual acts & kinks

SONG PLAYING:
MOON ✦ (G)I-DLE

SONG PLAYING: MOON ✦ (G)I-DLE

• 전소연 / soyeon

Unlike the GIF suggests, I don't think she'd act shady as in she'd be mean or roll her eyes at your ex if she were to meet them since she's a very mature person. However, if your ex were affectionate or expressed having feelings for you still, she'd take charge and let your ex know that you're taken but in the chillest, cutest way possible like by PDA; backhugging you, calling you by your pet name or kiss your cheek in front of your ex. As mentioned, she's mature and doesn't do things out of impulse.

"Remember your favorite candy that I absolutely hated? I buy that and willingly eat it sometimes when I'm feeling down," your ex smiled at you, thinking back to old times.

"She doesn't like that candy anymore," Soyeon giggled and turned to you, "so we have this tradition that every weekend one of us surprises the other with a new candy we've never tried before. And it's your turn this week, Babe!"

Soyeon turned the conversation into a dialog between you and her so smoothly, making your ex invisible.

Oh lord help your ex if they didn't get the memo!

After the encounter, she'd prefer it if she never met your ex ever again since they aren't a relevant part of you life anymore and she wouldn't want to hurt your ex by letting you lead them on, y'know. But, if your ex were to get your number and text you that they aren't over you, Soyeon would get your ex's number and reject them by texting something like "I'm sorry, I met you at *insert location* a week ago, and I'm ___'s girlfriend. I hope you understand why I don't want you to contact her again. Thanks!" She'd ask you to block your ex's number and social medias so if she ever saw your ex's name on your screen again, she'd confront you, thinking you were cheating on her. It may seem too much of her to demand that but she wouldn't feel comfortable with her girlfriend being in touch with an ex who still has feelings for her.

...✦...✦✦✦✦✦

✦✦✦✦✦