Betting with a Legend - P.4

While you had been fighting the internal battle of trying to control yourself under his touch, you couldn't help but push your chest slightly forward with an arch of your back. Your hands found themselves on his shoulders once again, steading yourself now that he was focusing on what was directly in front of him. For as small as he was compared to other men your age, he certainly was strong and well defined.

Octavio Silva wasn't shy and he certainly wasn't afraid of anything.

Having his nose ring ripped out during a stunt meant nothing to him. Having his legs blown off never slowed him down. Jumping from an airship into a gun fight excited him and gave him a rush that couldn't be described. But the look on his face when he tugged on that hanging piece of red fabric that instantly untied the bow before him, had been something completely different. His eyes widened while his mouth opened ever so slightly. He was in a trance gazing upon your exposed breasts and not a sound in the world could distract him.

You could feel your cheeks heat up in the silence as he continued with his stare not moving a muscle. It was impossible to know what he was thinking in that moment but he had to have good thoughts as he brought his hand again to your naked breast. Your body trembled feeling his touch and his thumb rub over your nipple once again now that he could feel it perfectly without fabric to get in his way.

"You're perfect, [y/n]." he spoke quietly as if he never meant for you to hear it at all. "More perfect than I'd imagined."

Without letting another second pass by, he attacked so quickly a loud gasp escaped your lips as your back hit the mattress. One of his arms wrapped themselves around your back while the other stretched himself out, gripping the sheet tightly in his hand. His lips covered your nipple, allowing his tongue to glide across the sensitive area without limitations.

Your hands lost their way from his shoulders and found themselves over your head stretching your body so that he had all the space he needed. Your eyes closed, biting your lip, feeling the electricity run over your chest like waves crashing against the rocks.

The option presented itself again; let yourself become consumed by the ecstasy or continue to fight and hold on for as long as you could. Biting your lower lip, you tried to think of anything else – the games, the furniture in your apartment, even the wildlife in King's Canyon. A moan began to form deep in your throat, threatening to escape your lips if you let down your guard even once. Once that moan escaped, your fight would be over and he would use that green light to dominate your body -- to make you his.

Suddenly, your body once again tensed and your heart seemed to stop. His lips were leaving your breasts along with his hand, leaving a freezing feeling to take their place. Your eyes opened to inspect him only to see that his had pulled his vest off and currently pulling his cropped shirt over his head revealing his chest complete with stim ports lining his stomach.

As much as you wanted to examine his shirtless self – a sight you had never seen before – he brought his body back down though this time a bit lower. His lips landed between your breasts making you believe he would continue on with his attention to them. However you were wrong. His kisses began to travel south toward your belly button. Your hands gripped the sheets tighter knowing now exactly what was about to happen. With the unwrapping of the bow across your chest, the lingerie was now loose barely holding the fabric covering your womanhood. This had only happened in your dreams and even in your mind as you fantasized about him, though now, this was a reality. Your vagina would tell him exactly how turned on you truly are once he discovered how wet you were.

Your eyes closed again, trying to stabilize your breathing as he passed your belly button, landing directly above an area that called for him. His hands placed themselves on your thighs, carefully pushing them apart to give himself more room to work. You were unsure if you would be able to keep your legs apart in this moment on your home, though thankfully, he kept a firm grip on them to provide that service for you.

While mentally preparing yourself for the new internal struggle to come, you felt his teeth pull away the last bit of fabric away from the spot he wanted so badly. You wanted to speak. Possibly telling him to wait or even telling him to hurry. But, before you had a chance to even make a noise, his mouth pushed into your most protected spot on your body, creating a suction with his lips over your pearl.

That was all it took. All it took for your legs to push, only to be held down by his strong hands. All it took for that building moan to leave the safety of your throat much louder than what you had prepared for. Laying on his bed, completely naked, legs spread with his head between him, the battle was over. Your body burned as he dominated your clit and the area around it. He showed absolutely no mercy as the cries from your lips drove him wild, providing the strong rush he had always been searching for.