Betting with a Legend - P.5

Licking and sucking -- over and over again -- until that pressure became too much for your body, sending a powerful lightning orgasm to consume your entire being. Your legs fought him, shaking under his grip though you weren't strong enough to push past him to close them. He refused to let you cut him off and end the pleasure he was trying to give you. Your squirming naked body crumbling to his touch was the prize he had been longing for and the prize he finally received after dreaming about it himself from the moment he saw you. Now that he had it, he wouldn't let it go no matter what stood in the way.

"Ah...Octavio..." you moaned feeling another orgasm wash over you. "Please..."

The suction stopped with your words causing him to look up at your body.

"Please?" he asked with a faked confused tone in his voice.

"Please..." you gasped out again sounding more like you were begging than anything else.

"Please what?" he asked again still sounding confused. "You'll have to be more specific, Chica, if you want me to understand."

He rubbed your thighs with his hands as you breathed heavily still slightly fidgeting from the orgasms that had hit you.

"I need you." You breathed out trying relax.

"You need me? What do you mean I'm only right here?"

The rush he had been receiving from this interaction must have been worth treasuring as he didn't seem to let it go. The excitement in his voice, the slight shaking of his hands against your thighs, and the smile on his face had said it all. Teasing on and off the battlefield had always been something he enjoyed, though in this particular case, it was everything to him.

"Oh you mean..." he trailed off finally releasing the grip he had on your thighs. "Well why didn't you say so, Chica?"

Your naked body lay weak on the mattress, completely exposed to him with nowhere to hide. The sight before him had truly been something to behold and a prize that was for only him to enjoy. Legs and mind both weak as your arms stayed limp halfway above your head. You were finally his; something that you both had dreamed of for far too long.

The coldness from his absence was short lived as his pants found their way to the floor, revealing everything hidden beneath including the metal inserts for his legs to attach to. That coldness had been short lived as he wasted no time at all crawling over your body and inserting himself fully into your soaked cavern, filling you with an indescribable heat. With each thrust came a grunt from his throat, shaking the bed with ease. Your arms wrapped themselves tightly around his neck as his hands gripped the sheets near your body, keeping himself in place.

The room had been filled with your pleasurable cries and the faint sound of his grunts. Your vaginal muscles squeezed against his throbbing erect penis, beginning to make his job a lot more difficult. Feeling him inside you, you knew he was close. The cries of his name escaping your lips and the pressure around his member had been starting to build. Your fingernails dug into the skin of his back feeling the waves of pleasure explode all over your body. He wanted to keep going; forever if he could. Keep listening to the sound of you moaning his name. The sight of your weak body completely under his control. It was something he would want over and over again after this moment.

Suddenly, he pulled away from your grip surely leaving a large scratch on his back from that movement. He rolled to the side of the bed, away from you, releasing himself with a jerk of his body. As much as you wanted him to still be on top of you and even inside you, it was for the best that he released away from your body. Your breathing was heavy, mouth dry, as you turned your head slightly to look at him as he propped himself up slightly with his elbow trying to catch his breath as well. His muscular back moved with each breath, showing that you indeed had made a few marks on his skin thankfully not drawing any blood with his fast movement.

"Come back to me." You half asked – half told him. His warmth was gone but you wanted so desperately to be back in his arms.

Taking a moment to compose himself, he rolled his body over the best that he could becoming face to face with you as your head lay against the mattress.

"You don't need to tell me twice, Chica." He responded so easily, bringing his lips down to meet yours softly.

His free arm that hadn't been used to prop his torso up managed to wrap itself around your head, bringing you as close to him as humanly possible. As passionate as he was about finding a rush and performing death-defying stunts, he was just as passionate about being a lover. It was impossible to tell at the very beginning if you would be able to catch his eye for as fast as he moved. If you could catch his eye away from the excitement of the Apex Games. If you could catch his eye just enough to get him to slow down even if it was just for a moment.

It was, of course, surprising to learn later into the night from his lips directly that he had noticed you first. That he had similar fantasies as well – some sweet and incredibly loving while others were a little more graphic and physical. The lingerie, that had long been tossed somewhere on the floor among the pile of money, had been purchased the same night that he had met you. In fact, he had a drawer dedicated to pieces that he picked up occasionally in hopes that one day you would want to spend the night with him.

The bet, you discovered, was a scheme he had planned one night where he had been feeling particularly lonely. Dreaming of what you were doing in that moment and what it would be like if you had been lying next to him. He would have flat out just asked in his normal Octavio fashion, though a fear of offending you and scaring you away for good remained heavy on his mind. The bet had been something he worked toward for a few weeks, gathering enough traction for the request to make sense and not appear from out of nowhere. Now in his arms, the entire build up to this night seemed comical. To dance around something the two of you wanted so badly when you could have had this bliss ages ago and skipped all of the lonely nights. Though luckily, after this night the alone days for both of you were finally over.

~~~~
The End
~~~~

https://ko-fi.com/sefawni

my fanfics will always be free xx