Fan meet

-seating-
Rm|Jin|Tae|Jm|Jk|Yg|H

Jungkook's POV

Yay I'm seated next to Jimin! Omg he looks so adorable.. I watch him show his cute eye smile to the fan and waving at her before she came to me. "Hey Jungkook oppa! I love you so much omg!" The fan smiled and I smiled back. She then whispered to me. "Jungkook oppa.. you like Jimin right?" That question caught me off-guard and I immediately blushed while the fan giggled. "I thought so since you always stare at him with heart eyes and smile at him so much.. Jimin likes you too oppa.." I heard her say but I just nod and smile at her before she go on to the next member. Jimin likes me? He never will... seems like he likes Taehyung more..

I sighed and looked over at Jimin, only to find Taehyung's cheek against Jimin's cheek as they are hugging tightly. Jimin was smiling and laughing.. he seems to be enjoying it.. I was staring at Jimin with a sad expression when he suddenly turn to look at me. "You ok kookie?" I immediately nodded and turned away to hide my blush. Oh god.. his pretty innocent eyes.. he then passed his bottle of water to me and ruffled my hair. "There you go kookie.. drink up.. your lips are kinda dry.." Jimin said while staring at my lips. I nodded as I took a gulp of water and licked my lips before putting the bottle back on the floor.

Jimin then tilt my head to face him as he used his lip balm and applied it on my lips before applying it on his lips... the fans were screaming when that happened.. I muttered a 'thank you' and looked down as my cheeks became warm. Jimin giggled then turned his attention back to Taehyung who was pinching his cheeks. Throughout the whole fanmeet, Taehyung was really touchy with Jimin and Jimin was fine with it and even played along with Taehyung. I was feeling really jealous.. Jimin is mine..

After the fanmeet, we were heading to the car after getting our makeup off. Someone suddenly jumped on my back and giggled and I immediately knew it was Jimin. "kookie give me a piggyback ride to the car please!" Jimin said in a childish voice and I chuckled. "Of course hyung!" I then hooked my arms under Jimin's legs and walked to the car and placed him on the seat before getting in and sitting beside him. I was happy that I get to share a car with Jimin.. I can have him all to myself and look at him all I want..

Jimin put one side of the earpiece in my ear as he was already wearing the other side and played his playlist and I immediately smiled once I heard euphoria playing. About halfway through the ride, I felt something on my shoulder and turned to look, only to see Jimin's adorable face close to mine. He fell asleep and it was such a beautiful and adorable sight.. his pink plump lips forming into a pout as the sun was shining part of his face.. I took out my phone and took a selfie of us and put it as my home screen wallpaper.. he is so beautiful..

(Please ignore any mistakes made and vote and comment! Thank you!😬)