'Morning wood'

No one's POV

Jungkook and Jimin were still asleep as the other members are heading to the dance studio to practice. Jin had came to wake them up but decided that they should sleep more since they usually practice really hard. Jin left a note before leaving with the other members, pulling a pouty Tae along with him.
-20 minutes later-
Jimin woke up first and was trying to sit up but realised that he was 'trapped'. He looks at the person beside him and immediately freezes as his face turns red. Jungkook's face was so close to his and Jungkook's arms were wrapped tightly around Jimin's waist. Jimin slowly looked at Jungkook's features and smiled. He has nice eyebrows, long lashes, a big nose and thin pink lips. Jimin frowned as he noticed Jungkook's dark eye circles. 'It seems like he didn't really sleep well.. and we had really tough rehearsals the past few days..' Jimin thought.

Jimin sighed and smiled as he looked at Jungkook's arms around his waist. 'I love this feeling so much..' Jimin thought and just stayed still as he stares at the wall, thinking about something.. until he felt something hard pressing against his ass.. 'i-is that.. Jungkook's.. oh my god.. i-it feels really.. huge.. it must be morning wood jimin.. every guy gets that..' Jimin thought and he kept trying to think about something else but Jungkook was still asleep and NOW he is rubbing it against Jimin's ass..

-10 minutes later-
Jungkook woke up and slowly opened his eyes and was met with the back of someone's head. He smelled the scent of that someone and spoke, "Jimin-ssi..?" Jimin turned around, still in Jungkook's arms and looks at him, their faces inches apart.. "oh you're finally awake Jungkook-ah.." Jimin said with a small smile. Jungkook blinked a bit, his cheeks starting to get pink as he realised how close he was to Jimin. He suddenly freaks out and backs away quickly and falls off the bed. "Owww.." Jungkook groaned as he slowly stood up.

Jimin quickly got off the bed and turned Jungkook around, checking if he has any bruises or anything. "Jungkook! Are you ok? Geez.. why must you freak out and fall off the bed you stupid bunny.." Jimin stared at Jungkook. "Umm.. sorry hyung.." Jungkook said and rubbed the back of his neck. "Anyway.. you better get rid of that problem first.." Jimin laughed and points at Jungkook's huge bulge as Jungkook looks down and immediately covers that area and runs to the bathroom. "Don't be embarrassed Jungkookie! We all get that in the morning.. well sometimes.." Jimin laughed more.

-I know it's a short one.. sorry.. I've just been really busy and haven't had the time to update but I will try to update more!! Also I hope everyone is safe and healthy.. (because of the virus breakout) please drink more water, have more fruits and vegetables and vitamins.. and take care of your hygiene! Sanitise your hands and don't go around touching stuff!(oh and do not play with fire when using hand sanitizers because it's really dangerous.. just DO NOT play with fire.. at all.. just don't..) Stay safe!!❤️❤️-