'They look cute though..'

Taehyung's POV

Once I got into the dorm with Jin hyung, I quickly ran to Jimin and Jungkook's room to look for Jimin. He said he would watch a movie with me and cuddle! I opened the door, "Ji-" I stopped myself as I saw Jimin and Jungkook asleep and cuddled up in Jungkook's bed. I immediately felt sad.. like my heart just got stabbed.. I stared at them and sighed, muttering under my breath, "they look cute though.." I took one last glance at them then slowly walk out, shutting the door gently before heading to my room that I share with Jin hyung..

No one's POV

Jin was looking for some snacks to eat as he saw Taehyung walking by with his head down and going into their room. He frowned as he was confused as to why Taehyung looked sad. He looked at the direction Taehyung came from and thought, 'he must have came out of Jimin and Jungkook's room.. their room is the only one there..' Jin then put the snacks back and walks to Jikook's room and slowly open the door, peeking in. 'Oh.. that's why Taehyung was feeling sad..' jin thought as he gently shut the door and went to his room to comfort Tae. Jin is the only one who knows about Tae's love for Jimin.. well they share a room and Tae is comfortable in sharing his feelings with Jin. What Tae didn't know is that.. Jin loves him.. since their debut as well..

Jin went in after grabbing some snacks and gently shut the door. He put the snacks on the table between their beds and went to sit beside Tae who was sitting on his bed and pouting while scrolling through his tablet, looking for a movie to watch. "Taehyung-ah.. I see that you are sad.. what's wrong? You can tell hyung.." Jin said as he sat close to Tae, leaning his back against the headboard. Tae looked at him and pouts more. "hyuuuung.. jiminie and jungkookie are asleep.. cuddled up together.. I can't help but get.. *sighs*" "..jealous?" Jin laughed a bit as Tae nodded.

"That's normal Taehyung-ah.. anyway you know that Jungkook loves Jimin too.." "yeah I know that hyung.. but I want jiminie too.." "take it slow ok Taehyung-ah? If it's meant to be.. it will happen eventually.." "*sighs* I know.. but jiminie said he will watch movie and cuddle with me.." Tae whined as Jin smiled. "Then can hyung watch a movie with you and cuddle with you?" Tae looked at Jin and immediately smiled. "Of course hyung!" Tae said excitedly as he snuggled up with Jin and chose a movie to watch as Jin fed him some snacks. Throughout the movie, Jin was mostly focused on Tae and he keeps feeding Tae his favourite snacks even when Tae told Jin to eat some.