Chapter 8

Tom's POV:
I suddenly have the urge to vomit. I run to the bathroom like there's no tomorrow and start to vomit.

y/n's POV:
As I pull away from the kiss that my boyfriend Zach pulled me in, I see Tom with tears in his eyes. I didn't know he would be here? All of a sudden he runs to the bathroom. For the rest of the party I don't see him?

The next day at work...
I put my apron on and wait for Tom to come so I can explain things. I feel really bad for what I did and I didn't want to hurt him. I may be with Zach right now, but Tom will always have a special place in my heart.

Once my shift was over. I start to pack up. Tom never showed. I got home and collapsed on my bed. Tears form in my eyes and my vision is a blur.

Tom's POV:
"Tom! You are going to be late for your shift" my mum yells
"I'm not going" i respond
"Why not?" She asks
"I'm sick" I say while walking up to my room

I slam my door shut and start to cry. Nobody has made me feel like this before. Why her? I start to remember all the memories we had together. We could of made more if she didn't move on already...

I roll on my right side of my bed and shut my eyes trying to forget about her. Trying to forget about her smile, her funny personality, her eyes, her sarcasm, her beautiful curves and how she smiles with her eyes. She so beautiful I'm hooked. I just really wish she felt the same...

*hope you enjoyed!*