Begining

They came to my planet and they destroyed us. I had thought we were the best. Well that was the stories I was told. Some of the older generations the Elders, retired, arbitrators, they described a race that ruled empires. Destroyed planets and hunted aliens. That ended when the Republic rose up and joined planets together.
A millennium ago, an age when the first Sith was introduced to the world. Kids like me loved the stories, of Jedi knights fighting back to reclaim peace and democracy...whatever that was.
But the Youngbloods at the time knew this diversity, that arose from the ashes, would be good for everyone. The Elders protested of course, but no one listened and that's how I was born.
My mom has a long line of family members being human, Klingon, or Vulcan. We were diverse.
But there's the clans that still refused to mingle with their "prey" and they are amazing. I love my family but the "pure" Yautja were sights to behold. I myself took most of my dads side in the looks department. He is a Vulcan or well as Vulcan as you can get with a millennium to intermix species.
And what my father told me is that a lot of species lived in our quadrant of space, but the Yautja enslaved them and then they became liberated and they got equal rights and here we are millennium in the future with different quadrants of space with different species.
My mom did not believe there was "pure" Yautja, she knew at one point there is a mix. I couldn't see it, but I believed her. My father said a millennium ago when his people still lived on Vulcan they trained the mind above all else, even though here we train the body.
There used to be 365 species in our quadrant now were just one big mix, still with lots of planets. Though my Grandma told me the other quadrants aren't like us. They don't mix as well as us. And when a big ship appeared out of the blue and landed, I was amazed. Till that amazement turned into terror. I was stolen and our people were shot down. Communications were cut off and no one could call for help from our neighbors. The Seperatists.
They destroyed our quadrant and no one came. I was ripped from my family that day. Destroyed. And they used us as slaves.