•°•|ᴾʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ|•°•

____________________________________________________________________

I never knew what the meaning of pain was until we lost her.

"Mother, Were is Father?" A young girl with the same gold eyes of her mother questioned as they stood above Deck looking over the ocean.

"I don't know my love..he said he would return by the next full moon.." her mother replied softly before two sets of footsteps Echoed behind the two.

"Mother brother did it again!!" The Fourteen year old cried approaching her younger sister and mother.

"I did not!!" The twelve year old shouted before giving he's twin sister a bright smile and a warm hug.

"Son did you take you sisters Hairbrush?" The women questioned.

"No!" Her cried pulling at he's hair.

"Sweetie don't pull you're hair" the women scolded her son laughing softly at her three children giving them the brightest smile.

I never thought that father would do something so cruel as breaking her heart.

"You lied to me!! I waited and waited all along while you were with another!" The women yelled as salty tears left her once bright gold eyes.

"I was not in love with you for a long time..this new maiden of mine has eyes of emerald sheen" he replied coldly not noticing the eyes of he's two children .

"How could you!!" The women wailed watching as he turned away from her.

He never realised he had stolen her heart from her chest...

As the women watched the sea from her ship, she couldn't stop the tears that continued to fall she sighed softly.

"Forgive me my little ones.." she whispered before she stood aboard the railing of the ship looking into the horizon stretching her arms out wide she gave one last broken smile before she fell into the dark waters that seemed to welcome her home.

"Mother!!"

"What are you doing!"

"MOTHER!"

As her children screamed out to her, they were only greeted by the silence of the waves ...

But she never left us, after that night we saw her again and again..

As the three children stood aboard their ship left to them by their mother, they watched the sunset slowly.

"Come my children all is safe" they heard a familiar tone, turning they saw they mother again.

After that we learned she was 'Mother of the Sea' and we her three children were 'children of the sea'.

"Mother what is happening??" Her eldest daughter cried looking at her Mother's spirit.

"My children you are gaining you're powers" she smiled softly at her children as they made the waves rock with force.

"You'll learn to control them my love's " the women assured them .

And even after that journey of hardship it seemed destiny was indeed cruel to us..

"He's a sailor"As the women listened to her eldest daughter speak highly of a boy she didn't know she couldn't help the frown the spread on her face.

"My darling, Maybe you shouldn't rush into things..." Her daughter looked at her mother in shock.

"I am not rushing in mother, I'm not making the same mistake with my farther or the twins farther as you did" she whispers turning to face the now fifth teen year Olds .

"Hey, my darling captain what is our course ?" Her younger brother questioned her smiling .

The same path as our mother took, did she regret and so did we...

"He loves her " The eldest child cried staring into the ocean.

"He lied to me ...my sailor Bold.." she whispered as the sea welcomed her home as it did her mother.

Now their is only two of us left..As the ocean received our tears as we mourned for our sister..

"Why! WHY HER AS WELL !" The Eldest twin Cried rocking he's sister back and fourth as they mourned another loss.

But even after those events I never knew that the more we lost would lead me to meeting HIM.

"I love you"